- News Army jawan commits suicide with his service rifle in J&K
- Movies Jonty Rhodes' Reaction While Watching Gully Boy: 'I Laughed, Cried And Had Goosebumps'
- Finance SBI Slashes Recurring Deposit Rate
- Technology Microsoft India Announces Discount For Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live Gold Price Subscription
- Sports Hit by Cummins, Shikhar Dhawan could be available for series-decider in Bengaluru
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Nicolas Cage, has a sad history of being named in several tax claims recently, with Internal Revenue Service (IRS) bosses making a 3.9-million-pound demand in August in relation to allegedly unpaid taxes in 2007.
The actor, has blamed financial mismanagement for his money woes. He is facing other claims of unpaid tax related to his earnings between 2002 and 2004, and he was accused of defaulting on a 1.25-million-pound loan in October.
Reportedly the California authorities have blamed the star for a further 2.5 million pounds in delinquent taxes, according to the Detroit News.
"All entities are aware that this is in process and, from my understanding, all the parties are satisfied that everything will be paid back. Nicolas is doing everything that he needs to do to get these monies owed paid back," says Nicolas Cage spokesperson.