- News 620 km human chain formed demanding withdrawal of new citizenship law
- Technology 5 Apps To Buy Medicines Right From Your Smartphone
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2 Update: Double Elimination & Wild Cart Entries This Weekend!
- Sports Kobe Bryant dead: How the Lakers legend became an all-time great
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
“The day after the shoot ended I was like pasta, pasta, pasta! No working out. It was pretty immediate. I was ready to leave the ballet life."
Natalie Portman added,"I was like, 'Please don"t let there be re-shoots for this because I don"t think I could get back to into the costumes!""
Natalie Portman had spent six months training for her ballerina role in “Black Swan". In addition to learning, Portman was on a strict diet regime to emulate a ballerina dancer"s thin frame.
“It wasn"t really giving up," Natalie Portman talks about her diet. “It was just smaller portions … It was more quantity than a particular thing."
However even the film director Darren Aronofsky was worried about the actress" weight loss and has been impressed about the actress' performance in his movie.
“Portman took the role very seriously. At a certain point I looked at her back and she was so skinny so…I was like 'Natalie, start eating,"" a website quoted Aronofsky as saying.