- Technology Micromax In Note 1 To Go On First Sale Today At 12PM Via Flipkart: Price, Offers
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 23 Highlights: Captain Kavita Saves Eijaz And Nominates Aly For Eviction
- News Foreign Minister Jaishankar to begin 6-day tour of Bahrain, UAE and Seychelles from Tuesday
- Sports Moukoko could become youngest Champions League player
- Finance SEBI Proposes Relaxation On Re-Classification Of Promoter As Public Shareholder
- Automobiles eBikeGo To Install 3,000 Charging Stations In Five Cities Across India: Here Are All Details
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
The 34 years-old supermodel insists that the venture is not a vanity project. She also says that she is not just another celebrity designer. "I want to take the celebrity element out of it, and I am definitely not expecting people to buy it because Megan Gale is attached to it," says Gale. She says that her venture is all about hard work and not a type of act by which the celebrities sell their name and image to the licensing groups.
"I know there has been a lot of criticism in the press about celebrities wanting to have their own ranges, and how much work do they actually put in, and how much are they actually across everything. But Isola is something that has just consumed my life since I started the design process in September," adds the celebrity.
"I have a great team behind me, but running a company is tough. I have put a lot of work in, from everything from the swing tag to the logo to the colour palette.. and now I am already designing a second summer, and I will look at 2011 when I hit July," adds Gale.