- Sports Sheldon Jackson quits Saurashtra, to play for Puducherry now
- News Submit self-declaration form 3 weeks prior to departure date: Govt to passengers
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan's Home Jalsa Sealed By BMC After Superstar & Son Abhishek Test COVID-19 Positive
- Finance Balrampur Chini Announces Rs. 180 Crore Buyback Offer
- Technology Fitness Tracker Or Smartwatch; What Is The Right Choice For You?
- Automobiles Kawasaki Launches The Ninja ZX-25R In Indonesia: Details & Specifications
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
The 34 years-old supermodel insists that the venture is not a vanity project. She also says that she is not just another celebrity designer. "I want to take the celebrity element out of it, and I am definitely not expecting people to buy it because Megan Gale is attached to it," says Gale. She says that her venture is all about hard work and not a type of act by which the celebrities sell their name and image to the licensing groups.
"I know there has been a lot of criticism in the press about celebrities wanting to have their own ranges, and how much work do they actually put in, and how much are they actually across everything. But Isola is something that has just consumed my life since I started the design process in September," adds the celebrity.
"I have a great team behind me, but running a company is tough. I have put a lot of work in, from everything from the swing tag to the logo to the colour palette.. and now I am already designing a second summer, and I will look at 2011 when I hit July," adds Gale.