- 4 hrs ago Blenders Pride Fashion Tour Finale 2020: Priyanka Chopra Looks Stunning In GraphicLiner And High Bun
- 5 hrs ago Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2020 Finale: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Graces The Ramp In A Black Gown
- 6 hrs ago How To Gain Weight In A Healthy Way?
- 11 hrs ago 20 Best Foods Rich In Vitamin K
- Technology Week 9, 2020 Launch Roundup: Samsung Galaxy A71, LG W10 Alpha, Sony Xperia L4, Surface Pro7 And More
- Sports Leicester City 0-1 Manchester City: Jesus strikes late after Aguero penalty miss
- Movies Rupesh Bane From Mumbai Is The Winner Of Dance Plus 5
- News Nationalism, 'Bharat mata ki jai' being misused to construct militant idea of India: Manmohan Singh
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
The 34 years-old supermodel insists that the venture is not a vanity project. She also says that she is not just another celebrity designer. "I want to take the celebrity element out of it, and I am definitely not expecting people to buy it because Megan Gale is attached to it," says Gale. She says that her venture is all about hard work and not a type of act by which the celebrities sell their name and image to the licensing groups.
"I know there has been a lot of criticism in the press about celebrities wanting to have their own ranges, and how much work do they actually put in, and how much are they actually across everything. But Isola is something that has just consumed my life since I started the design process in September," adds the celebrity.
"I have a great team behind me, but running a company is tough. I have put a lot of work in, from everything from the swing tag to the logo to the colour palette.. and now I am already designing a second summer, and I will look at 2011 when I hit July," adds Gale.