- 47 min ago Hina Khan Looks Insanely Beautiful In Her Ivory Leaf-Patterns Sari
- 2 hrs ago Grammys 2020: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Impresses In A Satin Gown But Disappoints In A Sequin Kimono
- 5 hrs ago 9 Interesting Health Benefits Of Pecans
- 6 hrs ago 12 Home Remedies For COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Sports Martin Guptill swears at Yuzvendra Chahal in Hindi on live TV
- Finance Centre To Increase Deposit Insurance To Rs. 5 Lakh, Pay More On Bank Failure
- Movies Hrithik Roshan's Mother Pinkie Roshan Shakes A Leg To 'Ghungroo' Song At Sunaina's Birthday Bash
- News Explained: Who is this gynecologist from Ladakh who was awarded the Padma Bhushan
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Imaginator Launched: Five Options To Customize Your Altroz At The Factory
- Technology Poco X2 Possibly With Snapdragon 730g To Be Unveiled On February 4
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Madonna''s 13-year-old daughter Lourdes looks forward to live on her own and is likely to move out, the end of the year.
Stepping on the footsteps of Mama, Lourdes also called Lola, looks forward to become a celeb. She is keen on becoming an entertainer and is believed to get enrolled in New York''s LaGuardia High School of Music n Art and Performing Arts later this year.
Reports also reveal that Lourdes is keen to pursue a career in acting has attended a private audition and has got herself into New York's 'Fame'' high school'. However the school has not disclosed if she is admitted.
Lola believes that she is mature enough to live on her own and looks forward to convince her mother regarding it.
Lola, the upcoming star, thinks that she is mature enough to live on her own and is keen to convince her mother to let her spread her wings.
“Lola has always been quite outspoken but still pretty obedient. Like most teenagers, she''s now starting to rebel," Stuff.co.nz quoted a source as telling the National Enquirer magazine.
“It seems she''s fed up with Madonna controlling everything she does.
"She''s telling whoever will listen that, by next year, hopefully she''ll be able to persuade her mom that she needs her own place," the source added.