- News Modi, new BJP President J P Nadda to meet party CMs, deputy CMs
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.81 Lakh
- Finance Budget 2020: Duty-Free Alcohol, Cigarette Purchase May Be Restricted
- Technology Black Shark Joins Hands With Tencent Games For Its Upcoming Gaming Smartphone
- Movies IT'S OFFICIAL! Karan Johar To Present Vijay Deverakonda's VD10 With Puri Jagannadh; Read Deets
- Sports KL Rahul set to continue as wicketkeeper-batsman for a while: Virat Kohli
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Lohan, 23, posted a question on her page asking fans, “What are the symptoms of Swine Flu?". She had also added that she was worried about the virus as one of her pals had fallen ill with it.
“Achey? My friend had it and I am sick and I"m now concerned!!" added her.
Concerned fans immediately sent her a barrage of messages. Lindsay Lohan in turn says them that she did not say that she had the virus. She also convinces her fans that she was going to the doctor for a check-up just in case.
“I never said I have it or anything, I was just reaching out to ask because everyone here may know different things about it," says LiLo. “Isn"t this what Twitter is for? I don"t know if I have a swine flu. My doctor is coming now. I didn"t Google it because this seemed more convenient." reiterates Lohan.