- Sports IPL 2020: How Handsome! Sakshi reacts as MS Dhoni returns to action after 437 days
- News Delhi zoo set to welcome more than 10 animal species from states
- Movies Tamil Nadu Child Marriage Case: Khushbu Sundar Requests Smriti Irani & WCD Ministry's Attention
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Technology Logitech MX Master 3 Review: The Only Wireless Mouse Your Will Ever Need
- Automobiles EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
According to Julia Roberts, industry was much less ruthless 20 years ago. She confesses that she feels sorry for the young stars who have just stepped into the spotlight.
"It has to be very confusing and difficult to be a young woman in Hollywood today. The focus is so surgical on these girls - on everything they wear and every little detail on their lives in a way that I think is kind of negative.
"I don't know how they handle it. It has to make you feel insecure and you want to cave in on yourself or you prevail because you have good parents, good values and you protect your inner self. It's got to be hard".
Julia says that Showbusiness itself has changed and it's not treated in a treasured, magical way any more.