- 5 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Flaunt Party Outfits At This Party
- 6 hrs ago On Zeenat Aman's Birthday, The Actress Whose Fashion Was Beyond The Conformist Narrative
- 6 hrs ago Copaiba Oil: Health Benefits, Risks And How To Use
- 7 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela's Perfect Glossy Pout And Pretty Half Updo Hairstyle Are Something You Can't Miss
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Technology 99% of Xiaomi Smartphones Sold In India Are Made In The Country
- News Pak court to announce judgement in treason case against Pervez Musharraf on Nov 28
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
According to Julia Roberts, industry was much less ruthless 20 years ago. She confesses that she feels sorry for the young stars who have just stepped into the spotlight.
"It has to be very confusing and difficult to be a young woman in Hollywood today. The focus is so surgical on these girls - on everything they wear and every little detail on their lives in a way that I think is kind of negative.
"I don't know how they handle it. It has to make you feel insecure and you want to cave in on yourself or you prevail because you have good parents, good values and you protect your inner self. It's got to be hard".
Julia says that Showbusiness itself has changed and it's not treated in a treasured, magical way any more.