- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Macpherson, lent her support to Wellbeing of Women, which funds screenings and vaccinations for females in the U.K.. She urges women to visit doctor regularly for health check ups. Ignoring a health problem is path towards a bigger problem.
“Many women don"t take time out to be checked routinely, sometimes choosing to ignore it or worry about being checked. It"s easy to think: 'It won"t happen to me, I don"t want to know what"s going on. I always feel better after going to see the doctor for my regular checks", Says Macpherson.