- News 620 km human chain formed demanding withdrawal of new citizenship law
- Technology 5 Apps To Buy Medicines Right From Your Smartphone
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2 Update: Double Elimination & Wild Cart Entries This Weekend!
- Sports Kobe Bryant dead: How the Lakers legend became an all-time great
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
On their visit to Springfield, Mo the couple also visited the St. John"s Jane Pitt Pediatric Cancer Center. According to the hospital sources, Angelina Jolie and Pitt requested to tour the pediatric center an hour ahead and stayed their for about 45 minutes. Last year, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, along with Pitt's brother and sister and their families, donated $1 million to St. John's Foundation for Community Health and dedicated the pediatric cancer center to Pitt's mother, Jane.
During the visit Wednesday, the star couple were accompanied by Pitt's parents and his brother Doug. According to Sources, Pitt and Angelina Jolie didn't mention about their New Year Eve's plans, but as per the news the couple with their six kids will be spending time with their extended family.