TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Chennai, Jun 26 (UNI) Today is International Day against Drug abuse and Illegal Trafficking.
To mark the occasion the Indian Community Welfare Organisation today launched an 'Anti-pimp' drive.
Talking to newspersons here, ICWO Secretary A J Hariharan said "it is estimated about one lakh people comprising mostly women and children are being trafficked every year in the country."
"If traffickers are reduced, we can easily prevent children and women from being pushed into prostitution.