- 33 min ago 7 Reasons How Your Parents Can Cause Conflict In Your Relationship
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 15 November 2019
- 14 hrs ago Heat Exhaustion: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 15 hrs ago Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, And More Won Us With Their Outfits At Charlie's Angels Premiere
- Finance 3 Stocks To Buy For A Great Dividend Yield
- News Odd-Even to end today: No decision yet on extending scheme as AQI hovers around 500-mark
- Sports India Vs Bangladesh, 1st Test, Day 2 Live Score: Hosts eye big total, tourists aim for early wickets in Indore
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Choti Sarrdaarni Occupies 5th Spot; Bigg Boss 13 Witnesses Drop
- Technology HTC Desire 19s Launches With Mediocre Hardware In Taiwan
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Starts Winter Service Camp: Offers Free Check Ups, Complimentary Washes & More
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Pet Safety Tips For Monsoon -
1. Try to safeguard your pets by keeping them indoor. Make a place for these pets in any small corner of your house as heavy rains may result in blowing off the tree branches and loose bricks.
2. Since dogs are hydrophobic, the sounds of the heavy shower may panic them so try switching on music or television to lower the outdoor noise.
3. It is always a good idea to put a microchip enabled collar or I.D tag for the pet so that even if it gets missed, it will be easy to track or at least help in lodging a missing complaint.
4. If in case the pet goes missing, one of easy ways to find them is by making posters of the dog and putting up in the neighbourhood or on social network. You can advertise in newspapers and magazines saying pet missing.
5. Since it is the damp season, pets get infected with a lot of germs and viruses which require treatment by Vet. Frequent check-ups will keep the dog or any pet animal safe and happy during monsoon.
6. Do not give them bath in monsoon season as rains would have already scared them enough. Always remember that Pet safety is as importsnt as your safety.
These pet safety tips for monsoon may look basic but are very important as it is something to do with the pet psychology.