- 10 min ago How To Recreate Sonam Kapoor’s Stunning Blue Eye Make-up Look With Just 6 Products
- 35 min ago Stress And Anxiety During Pregnancy? Here Are Some Helpful Tips
- 1 hr ago Vasant Panchami 2020: How To Worship Goddess Saraswati According To Your Zodiac Sign
- 2 hrs ago How Does Alcohol Affect Your Skin And What Can You Do Counter The Damage
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Odisha FC vs FC Goa: Preview, Team News, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Prediction, TV Info
- Technology What Is AGR And Why Is It Bad For Vodafone-Idea And Airtel
- Finance 5 Best NRE FD Accounts for NRI’s
- Movies Mohsin Khan Is Single & Ready To Mingle, But Says His Ammi Has To Approve The Girl
- News Modi govt tarnished India's image, deterred investors: Rahul Gandhi
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Automobiles Bajaj CT100 And Platina BS6 Models Launched In India At Rs 40,794: Specs & Features
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Pet Safety Tips For Monsoon -
1. Try to safeguard your pets by keeping them indoor. Make a place for these pets in any small corner of your house as heavy rains may result in blowing off the tree branches and loose bricks.
2. Since dogs are hydrophobic, the sounds of the heavy shower may panic them so try switching on music or television to lower the outdoor noise.
3. It is always a good idea to put a microchip enabled collar or I.D tag for the pet so that even if it gets missed, it will be easy to track or at least help in lodging a missing complaint.
4. If in case the pet goes missing, one of easy ways to find them is by making posters of the dog and putting up in the neighbourhood or on social network. You can advertise in newspapers and magazines saying pet missing.
5. Since it is the damp season, pets get infected with a lot of germs and viruses which require treatment by Vet. Frequent check-ups will keep the dog or any pet animal safe and happy during monsoon.
6. Do not give them bath in monsoon season as rains would have already scared them enough. Always remember that Pet safety is as importsnt as your safety.
These pet safety tips for monsoon may look basic but are very important as it is something to do with the pet psychology.