- Finance Here’s How Video KYC For Bank Account Opening Works
- News Chicago flights halted due to sprawling winter storm; plane slides off Kansas City taxiway
- Sports Sania Mirza and Nadiia Kichenok grab Hobart International title
- Movies Jonty Rhodes' Reaction While Watching Gully Boy: 'I Laughed, Cried And Had Goosebumps'
- Technology Microsoft India Announces Discount For Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live Gold Price Subscription
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Hamster Pet Care Tips -
1. Hamsters are healthy, disease free animals and can give birth to babies as quick as every month. They are nocturnal animals and are rarely active during the day.
2. Hamster need to taken extra care while taming as they get aggressive when they are frightened. They need to be caged as they may escape and never come back home.
3. Hamsters like exercises and running. Female hamster can run as long as 5 miles per day. Females are known to be much more fussy than males. When the females give birth they need to be less disturbed.
4. They like fresh fruits and vegetables. They need to be in clean cages and taken proper care. Hamsters need to be taken veterinarian regularly.
5. Grooming them is easy, all that one needs to do is touch them with tidy hands and groomed only by pet owners. They are best as pets as they can be healthy and disease free throughout their lives.