- 39 min ago Alaya F Represents The Modern Indian Bride Through Her Recent Magazine Cover And How Beautifully!
- 2 hrs ago June 2020: Auspicious Housewarming Dates In This Month
- 2 hrs ago 5 Amazing Benefits Of Sunflower Oil For Skin
- 2 hrs ago June 2020: A List Of Popular Festivals That Will Be Celebrated In This Month
- Movies Jennifer Winget Urges Fans To Celebrate Her Upcoming Birthday By Helping Those In Need
- Sports Coronavirus: European Tour to resume with British Masters on July 22
- Technology Flipkart Sale: Must Check Out Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- News FM Nirmala Sitharaman chairs FSDC meeting, takes stock of economy amid COVID-19 crisis
- Automobiles 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- Finance FM Sitharaman Launches Free Instant PAN Card Facility Using Aadhaar
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
If it is a man or a woman, we all love to keep our homes spic and span, right? However, we seldom find the time to clean our house the way we want to, because of our busy lives. Therefore, there are some of the best cleaning tips and tricks to clean the house in the most simple ways.
The best part of the cleaning the house with tips and tricks is most of the cleaning agents are home ingredients itself. So, this saves up on money and also in saving your items from chemical stains. Boldsky shares with you some of the basic tips and tricks in cleaning your home. No matter how busy you may get, these tips and tricks in cleaning your home will never seem too difficult for you.
Take a look at some of the tips and tricks in cleaning your house:
For Clean Windows
To get sparling windows, all you need to do is simply pour 4 liters warm water into a bucket. Add 100 ml white vinegar to the water and 1 teaspoon of dish-washing liquid to make a solution and stir well. Using a sponge, wipe the windows with the solution. It is far much better than just clear water.
No need to invest in harsh chemicals to clean your toilet bowl. With the help of denture tablets, drop in two to three of the tablets in the bowl and leave in for 20 minutes. Flush the bowl with water after you brush it down with the toilet brush to remove the grime.
Those Blood Stains
Blood stains are the most difficult to remove from anything - be it linen or even the carpet. The best tips and tricks in cleaning your house to remove blood stains is with vinegar and a drop of lemon directly squeezed on it. After 15 minutes of the solution on the stain, wipe it off with a hoarse cloth.
If your fans are outlined with a thick coat of dust, all you need to do is spray a little lemon water on it and wipe it using a broom. It is easier to wipe the dust off the fan when it is wet. The lemon solution will add fragrance to the room, when done.
Those Candle Stains
The best tips and tricks in cleaning your house in removing candle stains is with the help of banana peels. All you need to do is rub the banana peel over the wax until it softens for you to remove it with ease.
These are some of the best tips and tricks in cleaning your house quickly. Make use of these tips and tricks in cleaning your house today.