- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 11 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 12 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 14 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- News 7th Pay Commission: Which big announcement is govt likely to make in Budget 2020
- Technology Blaupunkt Launches BTW Pro Truly Wireless Earbuds For Rs. 6,999 In India
- Finance 6 Best Midcap Mutual Funds To Invest For Solid Returns
- Sports Fowler shares lead as Finau fires 62 in California
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Ever wondered your microwave could do incredible things like giving your garden a boost? Sounds irrelevant, but not quite so. Your microwave is capable of doing things far beyomnd your imagination. You can actually put your microwave to use in several prodctive ways and phase out costly methojdfs that eventually serve the same purpose. IN this article, we look at the things your microwave is capable of doing. These things your microwave can do will unfailingly take you surprise. And to top it all, these are proven things your microwave can do.
Let us go ahead and look at these surprising things your microwave is capable of doing. Here are a few awesome things your microwave can do. Read on...
Your Gardening Prospects Can Be Given A Massive Boost
Recent studies have shown that heating soil in the microwave actually sterilizes the soil and subsequently supports flawless plant growth.
This is particularly true in the case of sponges. By microwaving sponges, it is possible to kill almost 99 percent of germs. So remember to disinfect your sponges before using them. And the best place to do it, well, none else than your microwave.
Softening Brown Sugar
Keep the package of brown sugar in the microwave and add some water to it. Heat for about 10 to 20 seconds. In fact, this is one of the nest ways to heat brown sugar.
An Entire Dinner In Less Than 10 minutes
This is another brilliant feature. You can cook foods that involve braising or steaming in just about 10 minutes. Sometimes, under 10 minutes as well.