- 2 hrs ago Saree Looks Decoded From The Pages Of History Following The Saree Twitter Trend
- 5 hrs ago On 3 Years Of Mom, Veteran Actress Sridevi’s Sober Outfits From The Film Decoded
- 5 hrs ago 7 Ways To Stop Being Taken For Granted By Your Partner
- 6 hrs ago 10 Reasons Why You Should Eat Raw Mangoes; Side Effects And Healthy Recipes
- Sports BCCI ACU gets access to Dandiwal, arrest had ripples in 'world of corruptors', says Singh
- Technology 18-Year-Old TikTok Creator Ends Life Following Ban; Depression Suspected
- News Brazil's President Bolsonaro tests positive for COVID-19
- Movies If Nepotism Worked, Sunny Deol’s Son Would’ve Been Like Tom Cruise: Annu Kapoor
- Automobiles Bajaj Platina 100 Disc Variant Launched: Priced At Rs 59,373
- Finance ICICI Bank To Offer Its Employees 8% Hike For Working Amid Covid 19
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
Bubblegum is one of the most painful things to remove from any home appliances. When you get gum stuck on your shoes, it travels everywhere you go, and in the process, it gets stuck on the floor, carpet and tiles in the kitchen.
To remove bubblegum from house appliances, the quick thing that can save your time is nail polish remover. If there is no nail polish remover to get rid of the sticky bubblegum on your clothing or floor, there are other ingredients you can use.
If you have kids at home, this situation can get out of control. It will even come to the part where bubblegum is on the clothes, then to the washing machine and so on. If you happen to come across a situation like this, tips on removing bubblegum from clothing, carpet and floor have been shared with you in this article.
Take a look on how to remove gum from house appliances:
Bubblegum From Clothing
Submerge the area affected by bubblegum in a hot water. When submerged, scrape the gum using a toothbrush or a knife. While you scrub the fabric which is immersed in boiling water, do it in a circular motion. Allow the garment to dry and repeat the process if necessary. You can also remove the bubblegum from clothing with the help of alcohol.
Bubblegum From Floor
The best way to remove bubblegum from the floor is by using ice. Take a piece of ice cube and rub the floor with ice. In the process, you will see the gum beginning to loosen at the ends and slowly starting to peel. You can also remove bubblegum from the floor by dropping a few drops of coconut oil.
Bubblegum From Wood
By wood we mean: the base of a dining table, wooden flooring, and cupboards too (thanks to kids' work). To remove gum from house appliances made of wood, you can use peanut butter and then scrape it off. If you are still wondering how to remove old gum, apply nail polish remover gently on the gum to loose the elasticity.
Bubblegum From Carpet
To remove bubblegum from carpet, all you need to do is to blow dry the area with hot air. In a matter of minutes, you will see the gum peeling out on its own. You can also take a chance by rubbing the area with a little oil to remove the gum.
Bubblegum From Tiles
Ice can also be rubbed on the tiles to remove the gum. Tiles usually get stained after bubblegum is removed. To remove bubblegum from home appliances, it is safe to first use oil or ice.
Bubblegum From Washing Machine
To remove bubblegum from home appliances, you need to be a little patient. You can use cold water to wash the area where the stubborn gum is. The temperature of the water will loosen the bubblegum and it will fall out.
Bubblegum From Shoes
Take a little peanut butter and apply it on the gum. Leave it on for 10 minutes. After the time period is over, use a wired brush to scrub away both the peanut butter and the gum.