- 5 hrs ago Dustin Hoffman Birthday Special Irresistibly Versatile Actor Turns 85
- 14 hrs ago It’s Raining Offers On Amazon: Bag 60% Off On Handbags Today!
- 17 hrs ago Best And Perfect Travel Companions Based On The Zodiac Signs
- 17 hrs ago National Handloom Day: Tiger Stripes Collection Chakradhara By Warp N Weft And WWF India
- Sports CWG 2022: Indian women’s cricket team clinch silver in first-ever Games final as Aus bag gold with 9-run win
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 12 August 7 Highlights: Chetna Pande Gets Eliminated From The Show
- News BJP-JDU rift widens? Bihar CM Kumar calls meeting of party MLAs, MPs
- Education How Can MSc Business Analytics Boost Your Career Growth?
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Launched At Rs 1,49,900 - The Lightest Enfield
- Travel Phang Nga Bay: James Bond Island
- Finance 'Cipla' Betting Big on Digitisation And Emerging Segments
- Technology Jio Games Watch Will Let You Earn Money While Gaming
When it comes to making your home look the best when compared to your neighbours, you will be ever ready to spend out of your pocket. Isn't it? But what if your home looks great, but smells awful! In this case what do you do to make your home smell like a garden filled with roses. Here are some of the best ways to make your home smell good.
These ways which have been listed to make your home smell good are tips which are all natural in nature. If you love to stay in an eco-friendly home, then this will be a good read for you. Eco friendly homes come with a special fragrance which does not last for long. Therefore, using these ways to make your home smell good is apt for you to try out.
On one hand there are multiple artificial ways in which you can make your home smell good, but these products are quite pricey. For a reasonable home, it is not advisable for you to spend through your pocket when you have natural ways to make your home smell good.
Take a look at some of these natural ways to make your home smell good.
Make use of apple cider vinegar. Mix with a 50:50 portion of water and spray it directly into your fan or the air conditioner. This will give out a beautiful and fresh aroma in your home.
The smell of lemon is aromatic and provides a good sense of relief if you are under stress. Squeeze a fresh lemon and place it at the corner of the doors in your home for half an hour. The smell of lemon will fill up your senses and make your home smell sweet.
If you love the smell of pineapple you can now use it to make your home smell good naturally. Mix a cup of pineapple squash with tea tree oil and rub it on the edges of the window. When the cold breeze blows in your home, it will be filled with the essence of pineapple.
It is said that red onions help to remove all sorts of bad odour in your home. Place a string of red onion in your kitchen to remove bad odour.
Cinnamon stick is commonly used as an incense stick which helps to make your home smell good naturally. You need to place the cinnamon stick near a window or a door to feel the essence.
There are specific types of herbs which you can grow indoors. Herbs like basil and ginseng emit a beautiful aroma which will make your home smell good naturally.
The best and natural way to make your home smell good is by placing a flower vase in each room of the house. Flowers which emit a beautiful aroma are roses and jasmine.
The aroma of baking soda is one of a kind and there are only a few people who can withstand the smell. Apply a few dashes of baking soda on the rims of the door and let the wind carry it into your home.
Place fresh lemon grass into an earthen pot and keep it at the entrance of the door. You can also place it on a window sill. Lemon grass will provide a natural and tangy aroma.
Anything which is citrus in nature can make your home smell good. Pierce an orange with the help of a needle and place it in your kitchen. The orange will absorb all the bad odour from your home and emit a beautiful fragrance in return.
- decor5 Best Guest Bedroom Styling Ideas for Your Home
- improvement6 Thoughtful Home Design And Renovation Ideas For Senior Citizens
- improvement6 Ways to Make Your Apartment Feel Airy During Summers
- improvement5 Expert Tips To Keep The House Cool In The Scorching Summer
- decorSummer Home Decor: 5 Expert Tips To Style Your Home For The Season
- decorPantone Colour Of The Year 2022 Very Peri - 7 Interesting Ways To Incorporate It In Your Home
- offer of the dayAmazon Sale 2022: Buy Best Kitchen And Home Appliances Before The Sale Ends
- improvementLike Shah Rukh Khan's Mannat, Nawazuddin Siddiqui Builds Dream Home In Mumbai - PICS
- decor8 Tips For Designing Kids' Rooms
- decorWall Paint - Distemper Or Emulsion? 5-Point Comparative Guide By Expert
- decor5 Interior Design Trends Of 2022 That You Should Know About
- decorHow To Make Your Home Guest-Friendly In A Few Minutes, Especially Amidst The Pandemic