- 46 min ago How Zodiac Signs React Differently When They Hate Someone
- 3 hrs ago Kerala's Athirappilly Forest Region Reports Outbreak Of Anthrax
- 3 hrs ago Covid-19 Vaccine Protects People Of All Sizes: Lancet Study
- 4 hrs ago Doctors' Day 2022: Facts About Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy, On Whose Behalf India Celebrates National Doctors' Day
- Education CMI Result 2022 Declared for B.Sc Courses: Check Scorecard, Cut Off & Merit List at www.cmi.ac.in
- News Elgar Parishad: NIA gets time till July 8 to file reply to Hany Babu's bail plea
- Travel The Spanish Badlands: Baddest Of The Badlands
- Sports Qatar 2022 World Cup to implement semi-automated offside VAR
- Automobiles MG Motor June 2022 Sales - Y-o-Y Growth Of 26.56%
- Movies Gauahar Khan Reveals She Lost Danny Boyle’s Slumdog Millionaire Due To Her Good Looks; Read Statement
- Finance SBI's gold loan portfolio crosses, Rs 1 lakh crore-mark
- Technology Flipkart Big Bachat Dhamaal Sale: Discounts On Earbuds, Smartwatches, And Other Electronics Accessories
Every women love to keep their kitchen clean ad attractive. Cleaning kitchen sink is an important part of keeping your kitchen clean and hygienic.
Selecting the best cleaning agent is the most crucial factor that will aid in cleaning kitchen sink. You will get a number of solutions in the market that can be used for cleaning kitchen sink. But, do you know that you have another simple and effective option that will compete with any other commercial products.
Baking soda is one such effective option, which will help keep your kitchen sink clean and shiny. Using baking soda for kitchen cleaning once in a week will help break up stubborn clogs and sanitize the drain.
It is important to avoid ammonia, bleach, or abrasive cleaners for cleaning stainless steel kitchen sinks. Use of abrasive sponges may cause scratches that may affect the overall look of your kitchen sink.
There are some important points that you have to keep in your mind while trying to clean kitchen sink with baking soda.
Here are some tips that you can consider while cleaning your kitchen sink with baking soda. Try these and this will make your job of using baking soda for kitchen sink cleaning more easy and effective.
Wash down: Cleaning your kitchen sink with baking soda will give a more effective result, if you take a little time to clean your sink before the application of baking soda. Use hot water to clean each and every corner of your sink.
Gentle scrub: Remove all dirty dishes and any leftover food from your sink. Use a gentle soap, soft cloth, and warm water to clean the faucets, drain, and outer rim. The sink should be as clean as possible before applying baking soda.
Use hot water: Before using baking soda for kitchen sink cleaning, run hot tap water into the drain. This will help remove bad odour and soften any gooey materials in the drain. After cleaning, keep the sink dry and ready for applying baking soda.
Use baking soda: Clean the surface of the sink first with baking soda. Sprinkle baking soda on the entire surface and clean the sink. Another effective option is making baking soda into a paste. Rinse thoroughly after the application.
Baking soda down the drain: Pour a half cup of baking soda down the drain first. After that, pour a cup of white vinegar. After this step, pour some boiling water down the drain to wash off any leftover residue.
Homemade baking soda cleaner: Pour half cup of baking soda and 1/4 cup of lemon juice and mix. Use this solution over the surface of your sink, for cleaning kitchen sink with baking soda. Use this at least once a week.
Baking soda with white vinegar: Mix 1/2 cup of baking soda and 1/4 cup of lemon juice for making a solution of baking soda for kitchen sink cleaning. After draining this solution, pour down 1/2 cup of white vinegar.
Baking soda with liquid soap: This is another combination of using baking soda for kitchen cleaning. Mix baking soda and liquid soap in a bowl. Dilute this solution with water and then add vinegar. Stir the mixture and keep in a bottle. Shake well before using.
Final rinse: Once you're finished cleaning, remember to thoroughly rinse the sink. Clean it neatly and dry with a soft rag or cotton cloth. Clean your sink after each use. Make cleaning a routine to keep your kitchen sink clean and shining.
- skin care6 Reasons Why You Should Wash Your Face At Night
- wellness10 Healthy Foods That Cleanse The Colon
- decor10 Things In Your Home You Never Clean, But You Should
- improvementDIY Toothpaste Tricks To Keep Your House Clean
- improvementQuick Tips On Keeping The Kitchen Clean
- improvementHow To Prepare Your Home For Holi
- improvementCleaning Your House With Borax
- improvementSmart Tips To Make Your House Dust-Free
- decorSimple Cleaning Tricks For Rooms
- improvementHow To Keep Bathroom Clean All The Time
- improvementPrecautions To Take While Using Acid For Cleaning
- improvementWays To Use Tomato Ketchup In Cleaning