- 22 min ago Daily Horoscope: 15 April 2021
- 11 hrs ago Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
- 12 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: The Story Of Lord Rama, Shabri And Her Half-Eaten Berries
- 13 hrs ago Major Teaser Launch: Sobhita Dhulipala Stuns With Her Vintage Floral Saree Look
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 6 Box Office Collection: Here’s How Much Pawan Kalyan Starrer Has Earned So Far
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Automobiles Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
Every women love to keep their kitchen clean ad attractive. Cleaning kitchen sink is an important part of keeping your kitchen clean and hygienic.
Selecting the best cleaning agent is the most crucial factor that will aid in cleaning kitchen sink. You will get a number of solutions in the market that can be used for cleaning kitchen sink. But, do you know that you have another simple and effective option that will compete with any other commercial products.
Baking soda is one such effective option, which will help keep your kitchen sink clean and shiny. Using baking soda for kitchen cleaning once in a week will help break up stubborn clogs and sanitize the drain.
It is important to avoid ammonia, bleach, or abrasive cleaners for cleaning stainless steel kitchen sinks. Use of abrasive sponges may cause scratches that may affect the overall look of your kitchen sink.
There are some important points that you have to keep in your mind while trying to clean kitchen sink with baking soda.
Here are some tips that you can consider while cleaning your kitchen sink with baking soda. Try these and this will make your job of using baking soda for kitchen sink cleaning more easy and effective.
Wash down: Cleaning your kitchen sink with baking soda will give a more effective result, if you take a little time to clean your sink before the application of baking soda. Use hot water to clean each and every corner of your sink.
Gentle scrub: Remove all dirty dishes and any leftover food from your sink. Use a gentle soap, soft cloth, and warm water to clean the faucets, drain, and outer rim. The sink should be as clean as possible before applying baking soda.
Use hot water: Before using baking soda for kitchen sink cleaning, run hot tap water into the drain. This will help remove bad odour and soften any gooey materials in the drain. After cleaning, keep the sink dry and ready for applying baking soda.
Use baking soda: Clean the surface of the sink first with baking soda. Sprinkle baking soda on the entire surface and clean the sink. Another effective option is making baking soda into a paste. Rinse thoroughly after the application.
Baking soda down the drain: Pour a half cup of baking soda down the drain first. After that, pour a cup of white vinegar. After this step, pour some boiling water down the drain to wash off any leftover residue.
Homemade baking soda cleaner: Pour half cup of baking soda and 1/4 cup of lemon juice and mix. Use this solution over the surface of your sink, for cleaning kitchen sink with baking soda. Use this at least once a week.
Baking soda with white vinegar: Mix 1/2 cup of baking soda and 1/4 cup of lemon juice for making a solution of baking soda for kitchen sink cleaning. After draining this solution, pour down 1/2 cup of white vinegar.
Baking soda with liquid soap: This is another combination of using baking soda for kitchen cleaning. Mix baking soda and liquid soap in a bowl. Dilute this solution with water and then add vinegar. Stir the mixture and keep in a bottle. Shake well before using.
Final rinse: Once you're finished cleaning, remember to thoroughly rinse the sink. Clean it neatly and dry with a soft rag or cotton cloth. Clean your sink after each use. Make cleaning a routine to keep your kitchen sink clean and shining.