- 10 min ago Can Drinking Water Improve Your Immune System?
- 25 min ago Here Are Some Perks Of Getting Married In Your Early 20’s That You Need To Know
- 55 min ago Head Lice: How Do They Spread? Symptoms, Treatment and Prevention
- 1 hr ago Saree Edit: Green-hued Or Multi-hued, Which Saree Will You Pick For The Special Occasion?
- Movies Sasural Simar Ka Fame Sara Khan Had To Put THESE Plans On Hold Due To COVID-19 Lockdown
- Sports COVID-19: Footballer turned Cop: Midfielder Indumathi ‘plays for nation’ wearing khaki uniform during pandemic
- News Lapses on part of Centre, state govt: SC on migrant's plight
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In June
- Technology Realme X3 SuperZoom Edition Powered By Snapdragon 855+ Processor Officially Launched
- Automobiles Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Its Launch
- Finance Airtel Payments Bank With Mastercard To Build Payment Solutions For Farmers, SME
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Every women love to keep their kitchen clean ad attractive. Cleaning kitchen sink is an important part of keeping your kitchen clean and hygienic.
Selecting the best cleaning agent is the most crucial factor that will aid in cleaning kitchen sink. You will get a number of solutions in the market that can be used for cleaning kitchen sink. But, do you know that you have another simple and effective option that will compete with any other commercial products.
Baking soda is one such effective option, which will help keep your kitchen sink clean and shiny. Using baking soda for kitchen cleaning once in a week will help break up stubborn clogs and sanitize the drain.
It is important to avoid ammonia, bleach, or abrasive cleaners for cleaning stainless steel kitchen sinks. Use of abrasive sponges may cause scratches that may affect the overall look of your kitchen sink.
There are some important points that you have to keep in your mind while trying to clean kitchen sink with baking soda.
Here are some tips that you can consider while cleaning your kitchen sink with baking soda. Try these and this will make your job of using baking soda for kitchen sink cleaning more easy and effective.
Wash down: Cleaning your kitchen sink with baking soda will give a more effective result, if you take a little time to clean your sink before the application of baking soda. Use hot water to clean each and every corner of your sink.
Gentle scrub: Remove all dirty dishes and any leftover food from your sink. Use a gentle soap, soft cloth, and warm water to clean the faucets, drain, and outer rim. The sink should be as clean as possible before applying baking soda.
Use hot water: Before using baking soda for kitchen sink cleaning, run hot tap water into the drain. This will help remove bad odour and soften any gooey materials in the drain. After cleaning, keep the sink dry and ready for applying baking soda.
Use baking soda: Clean the surface of the sink first with baking soda. Sprinkle baking soda on the entire surface and clean the sink. Another effective option is making baking soda into a paste. Rinse thoroughly after the application.
Baking soda down the drain: Pour a half cup of baking soda down the drain first. After that, pour a cup of white vinegar. After this step, pour some boiling water down the drain to wash off any leftover residue.
Homemade baking soda cleaner: Pour half cup of baking soda and 1/4 cup of lemon juice and mix. Use this solution over the surface of your sink, for cleaning kitchen sink with baking soda. Use this at least once a week.
Baking soda with white vinegar: Mix 1/2 cup of baking soda and 1/4 cup of lemon juice for making a solution of baking soda for kitchen sink cleaning. After draining this solution, pour down 1/2 cup of white vinegar.
Baking soda with liquid soap: This is another combination of using baking soda for kitchen cleaning. Mix baking soda and liquid soap in a bowl. Dilute this solution with water and then add vinegar. Stir the mixture and keep in a bottle. Shake well before using.
Final rinse: Once you're finished cleaning, remember to thoroughly rinse the sink. Clean it neatly and dry with a soft rag or cotton cloth. Clean your sink after each use. Make cleaning a routine to keep your kitchen sink clean and shining.