- 3 hrs ago Is It Safe To Get A Tattoo While On Periods?
- 5 hrs ago Yogini Ekadashi 2022: Date, Time, Puja Muhurat, Vrat Katha, Remedies And Significance
- 7 hrs ago Monkeypox: We Have Vaccines And Drugs To Treat It
- 7 hrs ago Puri Rath Yatra 2022: Date, Time, Legends, Celebration, History And Significance
- News After Ram temple in Ayodhya, Kashi, Mathura appear to be waking up: Adityanath
- Sports Italy vs Argentina, Finalissima 2022: Date, Kick-off Time in India, Teams, Telecast & Live Streaming Info
- Movies Kamal Haasan Meets Rajinikanth Ahead Of Vikram Release; Lokesh Kanagaraj Shares Pictures
- Finance Stock Markets Next Week: Expect Positive Momentum To Continue
- Technology This WhatsApp Scam Can Get Control Of Your Phone
- Travel One Day Outing From Nagpur: Maharashtra - Places To Visit
- Automobiles Hindustan Motors To Produce Electric Scooters & Cars; This Includes The New Ambassador EV
- Education RRB NTPC CBT 2 Level 2, 3, And 5 Exam Schedule Released, Check Exam Dates Here
Nail polish remover is not only a beauty product to remove nail polish from the nails. The strong nail polish remover has many other uses than just taking out glossy nail polish. The solvent can be used to remove stubborn stains from clothes or stick items.
Nail polish remover is also known as a glue remover as it can remove the strong glue from sticky hands, stickers from glass or utensils easily. This handy acetone bottles can be use for cleaning. Want to find out the uses of nail polish remover. Read on...
6 things you can do with nail polish remover:
Remove glue: This is one of the best uses of a nail polish remover. Glue is very strong and can even become difficult to peel off from the skin. To unhinge the super strong glue, use nail polish remover. Do not try to peel off the glue with your hand as it can be harmful for the skin. Dip a cotton ball in acetone based nail polish remover. Rub on the skin that is glued and see the magic. Even stickers and the glue stains from glass can be removed with some nail polish remover.
Remove stains from china clay utensils: Have oil or turmeric stains on your clay utensils? Dip a cotton ball in nail polish remover. Rub on the utensil and get a stainless utensil in just a few seconds.
Clean tiles: Have your tiles become dirty and look yellow? Just scrub it with nail polish remover. All the stubborn stains and scuffs will vanish with the acetone based nail polish remover.
Remove ink stains: There are few ink solutions that are not water soluble. You try with water and soap but the skin looks blue, black or red. Make it easy to remove by applying nail polish remover. This is one of the things that you can do with a nail polish remover, get rid of ink stains.
Remove permanent marker stains: Wrote with a permanent marker on the office board? Tried painting the glass with a permanent marker by mistake? Do not worry. You can clear of the mess by rubbing nail polish remover.
Sanitizer for metal products: Metal products are very prone to rust, fungus and bacteria. Remove all these by using nail polish remover. This is one of the best things you can do with a nail polish remover. Clean the metal products like razors or tweezers.
These are few amazing uses of a nail polish remover. Have you tried them for cleaning? Do share your experience with us.
- skin care6 Reasons Why You Should Wash Your Face At Night
- wellness10 Healthy Foods That Cleanse The Colon
- decor10 Things In Your Home You Never Clean, But You Should
- improvementDIY Toothpaste Tricks To Keep Your House Clean
- improvementQuick Tips On Keeping The Kitchen Clean
- improvementHow To Prepare Your Home For Holi
- improvementCleaning Your House With Borax
- improvementSmart Tips To Make Your House Dust-Free
- decorSimple Cleaning Tricks For Rooms
- improvementHow To Keep Bathroom Clean All The Time
- improvementPrecautions To Take While Using Acid For Cleaning
- improvementWays To Use Tomato Ketchup In Cleaning