- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 11 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 12 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 14 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- News Mother beaten to death by daughter's alleged molesters
- Finance Markets May Trend Higher In The Coming Week
- Technology Blaupunkt Launches BTW Pro Truly Wireless Earbuds For Rs. 6,999 In India
- Sports Fowler shares lead as Finau fires 62 in California
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
The cooker resembles a giant surfboard and enables a user to make a pan-shaped hole in its softened surface with his/her hand for the ingredients to be poured.
The surface heats up and cooks the food.
The gadget is also capable of analysing ingredients placed on it and even suggests recipes.
This cooker, designed by Electrolux, will also do away with the use of numerous pots and pans that are piled up in our kitchens.
"This is a concept, but it is the kind of technology we could expect to use in the next 40 years' time," said Susan Dean from Electrolux.