- 34 min ago Lady Gaga In Bold And Vivid Make-up Look Sets The Instagram On Fire
- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Juhi Chawla: Five Times The Actress Made Us Want To Up Our Ethnic Fashion Game
- 1 hr ago 6 Things To Keep In Mind Before You Decide To Move In With Your Partner
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 13 November 2019
- Sports Afghanistan vs India, 2022 FIFA World Cup qualifier: Preview, Where to watch, live streaming
- Finance Inflation May Have Risen On High Food Prices, Hurting Economy Further
- News Will Rahul Gandhi be held in contempt for Chowkidar Chor Hai remark: SC to decide tomorrow
- Technology NASA Finally Names Most Distant Object Ever Visited
- Movies Jacqueline Fernandez Shares Her Fan Moment With Katy Perry; Suggests The Singer To Watch 'Kick'
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Ertiga BS-VI Diesel Spied Testing Ahead Debut At 2020 Auto Expo: Spy Pics & Details
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Priyanka Chopra Jonas and Nick Jonas sold their LA home for whooping Rs. 50 crores and they are house hunting currently. The interesting part is that they bought their LA home only last year and we wonder, what beckoned them to sell their house within a year. Located at the Beverly Hills Post office, their swanky pad had conquered the internet because of the modern architectural style. Their LA home was certainly expansive, covering an area of about 4129 square feet.
However, the best part about their home was that it exuded a feeling of living in contemporary paradise. Overlooking the verdant greenery, Priyanka and Nick's home was slightly cut off from the main town and offered them a slight break from the paparazzis and incessant media glare. With idyllic views of hills and canyons that could be enjoyed while sipping martinis in the infinity pool, this lavish pad offered serenity. The pool deck area was surrounded by well-manicured emerald green lawn. The garden was accentutaed by meticulously-placed plants and trees, and with loungers it gave perfect space to sit back, relax, and meditate.
The interiors of their LA pad blended with the exteriors and because of the large glass windows, the living room was airy and lit. Their was a minimal vibe to their home with just the ideal amount of furniture. The couple's abode was modern and spacious with wooden accents. The oak floors and grey Basaltina stone were the elements used to give this home a whiff of classy vibe. The rooms offered sweeping views and filtered sunlight. The paintings and photographs adorned the walls and with indoor plants, this was a dream home for those looking to stay in the lap of nature and luxury. As such, the plush pad boasted five bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, and a floating guest wing.
Well, what do you think about Priyanka & Nick's house that they just sold? Let us know in the comment section.