- 15 hrs ago Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- 21 hrs ago Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- 1 day ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 1 day ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021: Discount Offer On Top Trending Smartphones
- Movies Veteran Actress Savita Bajaj, Who Was In Dire Need Of Financial Help, Gets Discharged From Hospital
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20I: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Suryakumar Yadav star in India's 38-run win over Sri Lanka
- News PM Modi cleared roadblocks to NE peace, development: Amit Shah
- Finance 3 Best Performing And High-Rated Gilt Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
India is a country of festivals and it has people belonging to varied culture and religion. However, the beauty of this country is that people from all religions unite during the festivals with equal enthusiasm. No matter which corner of the country you belong to, you will feel the same pleasure and excitement for any Indian festival.
After the festivities of Navratri that have just finished, people have started gearing up for Diwali. Apart from buying new attire and preparing scrumptious food, there is a very important aspect of Diwali, i.e., the decoration.
Diwali is incomplete without the decoration of your house. Each and every household in India is cleaned a few weeks ahead of the festival and the doorways are adorned with candles and lamps.
If you want to exhibit your creative skills this Diwali, then you must check out for the following decoration ideas to decorate your houses this Diwali 2017.
This Diwali, decorate your house with bright-coloured hanging lanterns. You can even make your own lanterns with paper or other recycled items like plastic bottles, old newspapers, coloured papers, etc. Just use your creativity to stand out this Diwali.
String lights are very affordable and they are easily available everywhere. There are a variety of ways to use string lights for decoration. In order to add zest to any particular corner of your house, you can put these lights in abundance.
There are a myriad of ways that you can use to decorate your house this Diwali. For example, look for some used bangles in your dressing table. Ask yourself, can you make something with these. Of course, you can make a lovely candle with your old colorful stone bangles.
You can combine a number of diyas and hang them using some colorful stones or beads. This would make the whole thing appear like a beautiful diya chandelier.
You can use them to decorate your porch or garden. You can also float them on water. These gorgeous lamps are bound to enhance the festive mood of all and sundry. You can adorn your house with these lotus lamps in your exterior or even in the interior of your abode.
If you are an expert in making rangoli designs, then this decoration idea would be the perfect one for you this Diwali. Decorate your entire house with these embellished rangolis starting from the entrance to the rear part of your house. Make intricate rangoli designs (using floral and geometrical patterns) and put colourful stones to embellish them. This will make your house look unique and eye-catching this Diwali.
The Colourful Entrance Rangoli
This is another important feature of Diwali. Make beautiful multi-coloured rangolis on each and every entrance of your house. Put some diyas to add some extra zing to these vibrant rangolis.
These lamps would add that extra zest to your Diwali decoration. If you have a large window, you can place these lamps there in an ascending order of their size. You can also buy equal-sized lamps, which look equally good when they are lined up together.
All the aforementioned decoration ideas are unique and will help you to stand out from the crowd. The idea to be more unique is to be more creative every time. Diwali is probably the best time to hone and express your artistic skills. So, do not waste your time sitting idle, just get ready to bring out the best creative decoration ideas this Diwali.