- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 January 2020
- 11 hrs ago Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- 12 hrs ago 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- 13 hrs ago Did You Know These Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Before Bed
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Motion Activated Night Light 2 Launched At Rs. 599 In India
- News JKBOSE 12th Kashmir result 2019 declared on jkbose.ac.in
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 11 Worldwide Box Office: Film Maintains A Winning Streak
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Party planning is a tough job. It needs a lot of preparations, management and new ideas every time. Engagement parties are very important for the couple getting married, who'll go to any extent to make the event memorable. To arrange a superb engagement party the decorations should be appealing to all.
In this article, we will discuss a few décor ideas for engagement parties. The décor for engagement parties need to be lively, romantic and bright. The couple should feel enthusiastic to stat their new life. The further décor ideas for engagement party will be quite helpful in arranging an engagement party.
Flowers– Nothing is more beautiful than using flowers as a décor idea for engagement party. Use a combination of classy flowers like roses, carnations, orchids and tulips. Ensure there is colour coordination when using flowers. Use several patterns to decorate the entrance, the stage and the place where the bride and groom would be seated. Flowers is a common décor for engagement parties, but using patterns and a variety of flowers can make the décor for engagement party different.
Photo Slide– One décor idea for your engagement party to make it special for the couple is by making a photo slide show for the couple. Add all the pictures of them and their wedding together with a suitable song. This slide show will be more special if you add their childhood pictures, their friends and their special moments of life. Make a photo video showing their life before they knew each other and after they met. Show their love story by decorating the venue with photos.
Lanterns– If the engagement is being help outdoors in the night, you can use lanterns all over the venue to give a nice romantic touch to the engagement party. Use lanterns all over the place. You can also use candles on the guest’s tables to add to the romance. To add to the brightness, use a few white lights. You may also add a few fireworks in the décor. You could even buy floating lanterns that each guest can light up and release into the air. This is a lovely décor idea for engagement party.
Theme Party– One décor idea for your engagement party can be using of themes. Decorate the whole venue using a set like that of some Bollywood movie. You can use some romantic movie theme for that purpose. If the folks are interested and excited enough, you can also ask them to wear costumes according to the characters of the film selected. Like, for example, if you choose a Jodha Akbar movie theme, the décor for the engagement party can be accordingly done. The bride, groom and the family members can dress up like wise. This is one crazy décor idea for engagement party.
Valentine's Day- You can use Valentine's Day as a decor idea for Engagement party. Decorate the venue with red balloons and white satin ribbons. Place a heart shaped candle and roses on each table. You can also order a heart-shaped wedding cake for the couple. Decorate the stage with red curtains and heart-shaped balloons. The whole view should be like that of a Valentine's Day party. There isn't a more romantic décor idea for your engagement party!