- 29 min ago Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, And Ananya Panday Have Ultimate Party Wear Goals For Us
- 41 min ago Try Out These Easy Hairstyles Tonight To Wake Up With Perfect Curls
- 1 hr ago Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh Flaunt Vibrant Outfits At Harmandir Sahib
- 1 hr ago Heard About A Pill To Fake Virginity On 'The First Night'? Well, It Is True!
- Finance This Is Why Bank Stocks Surged In Friday's Session
- News Maha government formation: Sena will lead for next "25 Years", says Sanjay Raut
- Technology Apple Research App For iPhone, Watch Goes Live: All You Need To Know
- Sports Rumour Has It: Man City & United want Inter's Martinez as Atletico eye Rakitic
- Movies Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar To Play Sanyogita In Akshay Kumar’s Prithviraj
- Automobiles Royal Enfield’s DIY Basic Video Instructions For 650 Twins: Covers Starting Trouble & More
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
If you believe in Vastu Shastra then you must be following some or the other tips to set-up your house. Vastu tips apply from house entrance till balconies. Every thing in the house is decorated depending on the vastu. For example, you need to place the indoor plants, glass items etc as per vastu to decorate the house and bring positivity.
From bedroom to bathroom, everything is set up as per vastu. But what about the Puja room? You need to set up the most sacred part of the house as per vastu. Puja room is a place where you decorate the idol of God and worship Him to bring wealth, health, peace and prosperity. If located at the right place, your puja room can bring in positive vibes and energy in the house. So, if you believe in Vastu Shastra and want to decorate your Puja room accordingly, then try these tips.
Vastu Tips To Decorate Puja Room:
- East, North and North-East are the best locations for the Puja room. If your house is multi-storey then it is ideal to keep the Puja room on the ground floor of the house.
- There should not be a toilet and kitchen below, above or next to the Puja room. If there is no extra space and you use bedroom space as Puja room, make sure you do not point your leg towards the temple.
- Pyramid shaped Puja room is good as per vastu. To decorate the Puja room, prefer dome or pyramid shape. This allows smooth flow of energy.
- While placing the idols, keep a note that the idols are placed at one inch distance from each other. Also the idols should not face each other. They can be placed in East, West and North-East but not North.
- The walls of the Puja room should be in white, light blue or light yellow colour. White or off-white marble floor are best to decorate your Puja room according to Vastu.
- To decorate the Puja room as per vastu, use only copper items and vessels. The lit lamp should always (be) faced in front of the idol.
- Avoid keeping images of ancestors and dead family members inside the Puja room. Also the pitar diya (ancestor lamp) should lit on the opposite direction where it doesn't face God's idol.
- Always keep the Puja room clean and tidy. Do not use it for sleeping or storing house items.
Follow these vastu tips to set and decorate the Puja room.