- 11 hrs ago Do You Often Pick The Skin Around Nails? You May Have Excoriation Or Skin Picking Disorder?
- 12 hrs ago Amazon Republic Day Sale 2022: Huge Discount On Home Appliances
- 16 hrs ago Wall Paint - Distemper Or Emulsion? 5-Point Comparative Guide By Expert
- 17 hrs ago Former New York Post Editor Alleges Harassment At Workplace And Retaliation By Senior
- Technology Samsung Republic Fest Sale 2022: Best Deals On Top Selling Samsung Smartphones
- News Websites, YouTube channels spreading lies, conspiring against India will be blocked: Minister Thakur
- Sports India vs South Africa 1st ODI 2022: Player of The Match, Post Match Presentation, Scorecard, Records and Stats
- Finance 3 Debt Free Chemical Stocks In India With M-Cap Over Rs. 10,000 Crore To Add To Your Watchlist
- Education UPPSC PCS Main Combined/USS Exam Deferred Owing To COVID, To Be Held From March 23 Onwards
- Movies French Actor Gaspard Ulliel Of Moon Knight Fame Passes Away At 37 After Ski Accident
- Automobiles Tata Tiago And Tata Tigor Top Variants Updated: New Features And Colours Added
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Assam In Winter Of 2022
Wine bottles have always tempted us. We buy not only to enjoy the taste and flavour of the alcoholic drink but also wish to decorate the expensive wine and champagne bottles as showpieces. We usually decorate the wine and champagne bottles with net fabric wrappers or simply keep them as showpiece in the showcase.
There are many ways you can use this waste empty alcohol bottles to decorate the house. All you need is creative skills to use these empty bottles in the right and fashionable way.
It is a cheap decor idea. Many housewives use wine bottles to decorate the center table and showcases. You can either use the alcohol bottles to decorate the living room, bedroom or study table. Even interior decor showrooms have used different wine and other empty alcohol bottles to decorate your house without spending much money.
Here are few ideas to use empty wine bottles at home:
The beautiful wine and champagne bottles can be used creatively as centerpieces. Decorate it with glitters, green chart paper and stones.
They look great and can add a different colour to the interior lighting. Cut the end of the bottle and hang with a strong steel wire. If you cannot hang, use it simply to cover the candles.
Painted flower vase
This is one of the simplest ideas to use wine or champagne bottles for decorations. Paint with flowers and you have a flower vase ready.
Decorated flower stand
Dry flowers can be best decorated in empty bottles. Stuff the bottle with pebbles and colourful seeds to bring a special effect.
Dining table centerpiece
Make your dining table look decorated with a black wine bottle. Decorate with net fabric wrappers and stick with petals.
Bottle, a gift
Gifting a bottle of wine or champagne is nothing new. Decorate the bottle to make it visually attractive. Use bows to make it colourful.
Courtesy: OMI (Oh My India)
- decorWall Paint - Distemper Or Emulsion? 5-Point Comparative Guide By Expert
- decor5 Tips For Styling Your Nightstand
- decorWhat Time Is It? It’s Time To Check Out Different Types Of Clocks To Spruce Up Your Room!
- decorHome Decor: 8 Tips On How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover And Feel Special
- decorEasy DIY Home Decor Tricks
- decor7 Fancy Furniture Designs For Indian Homes
- decorEasy Ideas To Revamp Your Home In 2017
- decorAmazing Tips To Add Life To Your Walls
- decorChoosing The Right Furniture For Your Home
- decorHow To Decorate A Summer Camp Cabin
- decor8 Handmade Christmas Decorations To Make At Home
- decorHow To Manage Things In A Small Kitchen