- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope, 03 December 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 6 hrs ago 'AmTrue,' A Safe Menstrual Cup For Women, Was Awarded The International Glory Awards 2022
- 8 hrs ago New Treatment For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Could Provide Lasting Relief Without Surgery
- 9 hrs ago Here Are Some Tips To Help You Achieve Natural-Looking And Fuller Eyebrows
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Cameroon vs Brazil: Brazil stunned by Cameroon, still top Group G after 1-0 loss
- Movies Varisu Second Single ‘Thee Thalapathy’ Official Announcement Is Out: Vijay Is Ready To Set The Stage On Fire!
- News KCR's daughter Kavitha gets CBI summons in Delhi liquor scam
- Finance Buy This Small Cap Gas Distribution Stock For High Returns, Target Price Rs 1,082, Says Geojit
- Travel 7 Insane but True Things About Travel You Never Realized
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Sales Report November 2022 - Sales Up By 14.26%
- Technology Redmi 11A Could Soon Replace The Redmi 10A; Spotted On IMDA, TENAA
- Education IIT Placements 2022: 30 students bag packages over Rs 1 cr
Delhi on Thursday recorded 579 fresh Covid-19 cases with a positivity rate of 3.46%, while one more person succumbed to the viral disease, according to the health department data.
With the fresh infections and fatalities, the city's caseload climbed to 19,392,227 and the death toll increased to 26,277, the bulletin said.
The fresh cases came out of 16,755 tests conducted the previous day, it said.
On Wednesday, Delhi logged 600 Covid-19 cases with a positivity rate of 3.27% and one death.
The city recorded 615 cases with a positivity rate of 3.89% and three deaths on Tuesday.
- healthCOVID-19: China's Daily COVID Tally Surpasses 30,000 For The First Time Since 2019
- disorders cureCOVID Can Trigger Parkinson's Disease: Study
- disorders cureCommon COVID Symptoms In Fully Vaccinated Individuals: What You Should Know
- wellnessMild COVID Linked To Life-Threatening Blood Clots, Increased Risk Of Cardiovascular Disease; Study
- wellnessCOVID-19 Variants In India: New COVID Variant May Pose Threat To Elderly People
- basicsCovid-19 Linked To Early Onset Of Periods: What You Need To Know
- wellnessCOVID XBB Variants Of Omicron In India: What You Should Know
- disorders cureOmicron BF.7 In India, Risk Of Fresh Wave During Diwali: What You Should Know
- disorders cureCOVID-19 And Dengue Symptoms: Similarities And Differences
- wellnessOld Age Is A Risk Factor For Pneumonia Due To The Omicron Variant: Study
- disorders cureWhat Is Khosta-2? Everything You Need To Know About The COVID Vaccine-Resistant Virus Detected In Russia
- wellnessCoronavirus Residues Might Be Causing Long COVID: New Study