Almost all of us experience cold feet or numbness in our toes and fingers. But if this happens every day, then it indicates that you need help.
This condition signifies that your blood circulation is poor and can result in kidney issues, varicose veins and other diseases.
There are a variety of things that you can do about this. Bringing about a change in your diet and lifestyle can help in strengthening your blood vessels and heart.
In this article, we have listed out what to do if you have a weak heart or blood vessel. Read further to know more!
1. Choose Wine Over Beer:
Studies have shown that drinking wine can improve your heart's health. Wine contains antioxidants and other plant compounds that help in this case.
2. Eat Spicy Food:
Cayenne pepper and red pepper can expand the blood vessels and increase the blood flow. It helps the cardiovascular system to function better and keeps the blood pressure normal.
3. Don't Wear Tight Clothes:
Doctors suggest to not wear tight clothes for a long period of time. Tight pants or skinny jeans can hamper the circulation and can facilitate the development of varicose veins. Lightly fitted or slightly loose garments will allow the blood to circulate normally through the body.
4. Add Foods Rich In Folic Acid:
Consuming enough foods rich in folic acid is necessary for cellular growth and regeneration. Folic acid is helpful in the creation of red blood cells and in the prevention of anaemia. Not having folic acid can affect blood clotting. Some of the folic acid-rich foods are dark leafy greens, broccoli, avocado, etc.
5.Elevate Your Feet:
Putting your feet up above the level of your heart can improve your circulation at once, as it takes the pressure off the veins and legs. It also reduces the stress and pressure on your blood vessels and veins.
6. Get A Massage:
A good massage increases the local circulation, as it stimulates the blood flow in the soft tissues. Studies have shown that the massage positively affects your peripheral vascular function.
7.Get A Pet:
Owning a pet, especially a dog, reduces the risk of heart diseases. It helps reduce the heart rate and helps you manage your stress better. It increases your chances of getting outside and walking is considered to be the best form of cardiovascular exercise.
- Cardiac Arrest vs Heart Attack: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Foods That Clean Your Arteries And Heart
- 10 Ways To Clean Up Your Diet For A Healthier Heart
- 10 Awesome Health Benefits Of Fish Oil
- 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Beer
- 10 Health Benefits Of Gelatin You Should Know
- 10 Things That Happen When You Try A Vegan Diet
- 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Goat Milk
- 10 Mind-blowing Health Benefits Of Raspberries
- 10 Health Benefits Of Cottage Cheese Or Paneer
- 10 Health Benefits Of Avocado Oil
- 11 Surprising Health Benefits Of Passion Fruit
- 10 Surprising Factors That Increase Heart Disease In Women