TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Fall Of Left And Rise Of BJP In West Bengal
- Bumrah Has 'Recovered Well' After Hurting Shoulder: Mumbai Indians Team Management
- Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG Driven Around With Fuel Pump Nozzle & Hose Stuck In The Car
- Filmfare Awards 2019 Winners List — Alia Bhatt & Ranbir Kapoor Take Home Awards For BEST ACTOR
- Skullcandy Push Review — Smart, Stylish Truly Wireless Earbuds
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- World Tuberculosis Day: Ayurvedic Treatment For Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Sensex Drops Sharply As Recession Fears Loom
The knees are undeniably the most important joints in the human body. They support proper body posture and help in the movement of legs as we walk, run, jump or stand.
As the time goes by, we can suffer from different injuries and wounds that can affect our knees. This means that we must improve their flexibility, in order to make sharp and quick movements.
Here, we have written about an effective natural remedy that will help you strengthen your ligaments and tendons, especially those of the knees. You'll only require two simple ingredients, which are lemon and sesame oil.
Directions For Use:
Firstly, cut the lemons into small pieces. Tie the pieces in a small cloth and dip it in warm sesame oil. Place the cloth on the affected knee for 5 to 10 minutes.
Do this twice a day until the pain is gone completely. Experts also recommend that drinking the juice of one lemon diluted in a glass of warm water early in the morning on an empty stomach is also beneficial.
About The Ingredients:
Lemons are chocked with vitamins and minerals like vitamins A, C, A, B1, and B6, magnesium, bioflavonoids, pectin, folic acid, phosphorous, calcium and potassium. The high amount of calcium and vitamin C will help in maintaining and improving the health of the bones.
It helps prevent bone-related diseases like osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis and inflammatory polyarthritis.
The lemon essential oil will relax the blood vessels and produce an anti-inflammatory effect, making it useful in treating joint and nerve pain.
Sesame oil is a natural anti-inflammatory agent. It gets absorbed quickly and penetrates through the tissues to the very marrow of the bone. It enters into the bloodstream through the capillaries and circulates. It helps maintain the flexibility of the joints.