- 8 hrs ago 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- 12 hrs ago Floral- Perfect! Pooja Hegde’s Pink Traditional Outfit Is Ideal For Upcoming Festive Occasions
- 14 hrs ago From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- 17 hrs ago Upma Recipe: How To Make It At Home
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Automobiles Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Did you know that heart attacks are one of the main causes of death in the modern world?
Just before it strikes, it throws up symptoms in our body that we must never ignore.
But these symptoms manifest differently for both men and women. There are certain signs of diseases that you need to watch out for, especially if you're a woman.
There are certain symptoms of heart attack that can be seen mostly in women, which you should know about to keep this disease from you as far as possible.
Read this article further to know the signs of heart attack in women.
1. Pain In The Back, Neck, Jaw And Arms:
This pain can be progressive, nagging, acute or sudden. It can also wake you up in the middle of the night. Hence, you need to consult your doctor if you notice these unusual symptoms. Pain is one of the signs of heart attack in women.
2. Sharp Stomach Pain Or Sickness:
Sometimes, women may experience pressure in the abdominal region and this can lead to a sharp pain in the stomach.
3. Cold Sweat:
Cold sweat is one of the common symptoms in women. If you experience such symptoms, you need to immediately get it checked.
4. Shortness Of Breath Or Dizziness:
Breathing issues for no reason is a common symptom of heart attack. Women who survived it would feel as though they had just ran a marathon, even though they wouldn't have budged. This is one of the top symptoms of heart attack in women.
5. Increased Fatigue:
Even if you have rested for a long time, you'll feel extremely tired and cannot perform simple actions. This is a cause for concern and you need to pay attention to your cardiovascular system.
6. Pressure And Pain In The Chest:
Chest pain, discomfort or a feeling of pressure in the chest is a symptom that you need to watch out for. Some women may experience pain not on the left side but in the whole area. These symptoms are not gender specific though.