Some of the familiar warning signs of cardiovascular disease are high blood pressure, stress and diabetes etc.
But more than this there are certain other red flags that you're not really aware of. We usually don't pay attention to these risk factors.
But if you start giving attention to this, you can use them as a cue to make some changes to your lives.
There is a lot that can be done to prevent the cardiovascular diseases from a very early time.
By taking note of these unusual changes, you will not know what you have to do to protect yourself.
In this article we have listed some of the surprising signs of a heart attack that you never knew of! Read further to know the unknown warning signs of heart attack.
1. Sexual Dysfunction:
You might experience a trouble in your performance on bed and this can be a concern for your heart health. When the blood vessels don't work well, sexual problems can occur.
2. Male Pattern Baldness:
Loss of hair can also mean loss of circulation. According to a study there is a correlation between top rear head balding and cardiovascular disease.
3. Snoring And Sleep Apnea:
A study has found that the obstructed airways in people with sleep apnea or snore were linked to a higher risk of cardiovascular disease. This is one of the surprising signs of a heart attack.
4. If You Have Been Regularly Eating And Drinking Out Of Plastic:
The chemical found in hard plastic food and beverages called bisphenol A (BPA), can produce oestrogen like molecule that can increase the risk of heart disease in women.
A recent study has shown that women who experience migraines with visual or sensory disturbance at least once a month are twice as likely to develop heart disease. This is one of the top warning signs of heart attack.
6. Marital Stress:
Frequent arguments in a relationship can increase a woman's odd of developing a broken heart. A study showed that women suffering from marital stress were at risk for additional symptoms of heart disease.
- 10 Helpful Tips To Follow After Experiencing A Heart Attack Scare
- Can Heart Attack Symptoms Be Different In Men And Women?
- Warnings Signs Of A Heart Attack That Can Be Found In Your Eyelids
- Study Says This One Fruit Can Prevent Heart Attacks; Foods To Prevent Heart Attacks
- 8 Heart Healthy Fruits and Why You Should Have Them
- WARNING: 6 Heart Attack Symptoms You Need to Know Right Now!
- Avoid These Foods Immediately, As These Can Increase Your Risk Of Heart Attack
- Top Symptoms Of Heart Attack That Occur Only In Women
- New Algorithm Can Quickly Diagnose Heart Attacks
- Study Says Risk Of A Heart Attack Is High During Winter; Know The Reasons
- One Month Before A Heart Attack Your Body Sends These 7 Signs! Read To Know
- Scientists Develop New Way To Repair Damaged Hearts
- 9 Signs Of Bone Cancer Or Osteosarcoma In Children (International Childhood Cancer Day)