- 6 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- 6 hrs ago Try This Easy-To-Make Raj Kachori Recipe
- 6 hrs ago Gauahar Khan And Zaid Darbar Flaunt Ethnic Outfits As Gauahar Announces Her Wedding Date
- 8 hrs ago Peppermint Tea: Health Benefits And How To Make
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 December 2 Highlights: Jasmin Is Devastated As Aly Exits House; Kavita Walks Out Leaving Everyone Shocked
- News Vaccine 1st puts spotlight on German pharma company BioNTech
- Education Career Point Star Scholarship 2020: Check Registration And Exam Pattern
- Sports India vs Australia: Switch-hit is within laws, part of game's evolution: Maxwell
- Finance Nearly 40 Small And Midcap Stock Ideas To Create Wealth In The Long Term
- Technology Excitel Revises Broadband Plans; Offering High Speed At Rs. 50
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
- Automobiles Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
Belly bloating is not always because of excessive consumption of certain foods or the accumulation of abdominal fat.
It is a normal process that occurs when you do not pay heed to the type of food you eat, the way of cooking as well as the time of your meals.
It can actually be taken care of and controlled easily. There is this simple methods that we have mentioned below which helps in banishing the bloat faster than the time it took for the bloat to appear.
If you adhere to this method, you'll notice that the stomach is flattened without following any crash diet.
You need to massage the belly area using four of your fingers above the naval in a circular motion. Then change the direction for another 2-3 minutes.
This will help in getting rid of the accumulated gases. In order to eliminate the retained water, you need to repeat the same movements . But this time, it must down much closer to the naval.
Press the point right above the naval and massage this area by applying greater pressure there in circular movements. In order to relieve the weight, you can massage the lower abdomen in the same way.
Besides this method, you can also make use of the following tips.
1. Lemon Water:
You need to start your day with lemon water. The intake of vitamin C before breakfast regulates the processes that occur in the stomach.
2. Do Not Drink Anything While You Eat:
Drinking anything while eating will actually wreck the digestion. This can lead to bloating. This will let you know how to reduce stomach bloating.
3. Don't Drink Alcohol On Empty Stomach:
Drinking alcohol on empty stomach hampers with digestion. It destroys the healthy microflora in the gut.
4. Ginger Tea:
Ginger tea helps in improving the circulation and also prevents the formation of gas. This one of the best natural remedies to reduce stomach bloating.
5. Chew And Eat Slowly:
Chewing quickly will make you follow excess air and this can lead to bloating.