Not drinking enough water is actually as bad as not eating healthy foods or even worser than that.
A simple glass of water can be more satisfying than a cup of coffee or a cup of soda.
There are several health problems that can occur if you don't drink enough water.
There are several things that can happen to your body when you don't drink enough water. This article will let you know what are the symptoms if you don't drink enough water.
In this article we have mentioned the signs you don't drink enough water. Read to know what are the symptoms if you don't drink enough water.
1. Your Mouth Is Dry:
Drinking water lubricates the mucous membrane of the mouth. Not drinking enough will obviously make it dry.
2. Muscle Mass Decreases:
Your muscle is mostly comprised of water. Hence less water means less muscle mass. This is one of the best signs you don't drink enough water.
3. You Stay Sick Longer:
Drinking water allows body to flush out toxins. Not drinking enough will make you sick more often.
4. You Feel Fatigued And Lethargic:
A lack of improperly hydrated blood vessels indicates lack of oxygen being brought throughout the body. This can lead to body fatigue.
- 8 Important Things To Know About Drinking More Water
- Does Increasing Water Intake Aid Weight Loss?
- Ayurveda Breaks The Myth About Drinking Water Just Before Or After A Meal
- Drinking Too Much Water Can Lead To Brain Swelling, Says Study
- Does Eating Rice Affect Water Retention?
- 9 Best Foods For Healthy Kidneys
- Which Is Healthier For You – Hot Water Or Cold Water?
- Drink Warm Water With Honey and Raw Garlic for Weight Loss
- Knowing These 10 Signs of Dehydration Can Save Your Life!
- Should You Drink Water Immediately After Eating?
- Water Intoxication: How Much Water Is Too Much?
- 10 Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach