- 2 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 2 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 4 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 4 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Sports Hero I-League: Second-half blitzkrieg helps Punjab down champions Chennai City
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Reveals How Her Career In Films Happened By Fluke
- News Amid tussle with Bengal Governor, Mamata govt tables new rule to check chancellor-varsity communicat
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Diabetes is a condition that occurs when your blood sugar levels are high and there are several sufferers around the world.
When not given timely treatment, this condition can lead to serious complications like heart disease, kidney damage, nerve damage and vision loss.
One of the main reasons why so many people are left untreated is because the symptoms that this condition throws are very sneaky.
They only tend to develop gradually and you'll only come to know of these when you're sick.
Even when you do notice that something is not quite right in your body, these signs can be vague and may not have a known association to diabetes.
Hence, it is important that you watch out for these sneaky signs which indicate that your blood sugar levels might be high.
Below, we have listed some of the top signs why your blood sugar is high. Read further to know what are the symptoms of high blood sugar.
1. You're Peeing Non-Stop:
Increased urination could be a sign that your blood sugar levels could be out of control. When you have too much glucose or sugar in your blood stream, then the kidneys flush out the extra glucose through urine.
2. You're Extremely Thirsty Always:
Peeing more often would in turn mean that you lose a lot of water from your body. This can make you feel dehydrated and leave you feeling thirsty more often. This is one of the top signs to show your blood sugar level is high.
3. You're Exhausted Easily:
Fatigue is the main side effect of dehydration. You might feel highly wiped out and exhausted at the end of the day. You might also get up multiple times to pee at night and this can affect your sleep as well.
4. Your Vision Is Blurry:
When your glucose levels are too high, fluid can seep into the lens and make it swell up. The swelling can change the shape of the lens, and this might cause loss of proper focus. This is one of the top signs of high blood sugar.
5. Your Gums Bleed:
The sugar-loving bacteria can cause your cuts to heal slowly and also mess with your gums. This can make the gums turn red and swollen and also lead them to bleed more often when you brush or floss. This is one of the major symptoms of high blood sugar.
6. You Have Some Patches On Your Skin:
High blood sugar levels can damage your blood vessels, including those that are present under the skin. This can lead to shiny or scaly reddish brown patches on the skin.