The causes of bloating may be due to conditions like lactose intolerance or sometimes even cancer. The reasons can be varied.
Do you know the reason behind why you're feeling bloated up? Is it due to some kind of a nuisance or is it a sign of something worse?
If your symptoms require an immediate attention, then the matter on why you're feeling bloated up can be quite serious. It is very important to know about the signs and symptoms that indicate the real reasons behind bloating.
Stomach bloating is now referred to as an epidemic. With a poor diet, high levels of stress, need for daily medications and exposure to pollutants, etc., these factors can leave you feeling bloated.
If the symptoms last for long, then it indicates that there is some serious problem.
In this article, we have mentioned reasons on why you are feeling bloated even after eating only a small meal. Also, read to know why you're feeling full and bloated hours after eating.
1. Pelvic Pain:
This can actually be a symptom of ovarian cancer. It is also accompanied by other symptoms like feeling full quickly after eating, suddenly having to pee or poop, etc.
2. Weight Loss:
This is an indication of coeliac disease. The most common signs of this autoimmune disease are diarrhoea, weight loss, etc.
3. Abdominal Cramps:
If these cramps are present on the left side of the tummy, then you may have diverticulitis. This is a condition in which small pouches develop in the lining of the lower part of the colon and become inflamed.
4. Chlamydia/Gonorrhea Infection:
If you're bloated and also have a smelly discharge, then it can be due to certain STD-related conditions like chlamydia or gonorrheal infection that has travelled from the vagina to the fallopian tubes or uterus. It can cause fever, chills and bloating.
5. Diarrhoea With Traces Of Blood:
Bloating along with frequent stomach pain can also occur due to inflammatory bowel diseases. Some of the other symptoms include bloody diarrhoea, skin rashes and fatigue. This is one of the signs which indicate that your bloating is not normal.
- Drinking This Homemade Tea Can Help Reduce Stomach Bloating & Constipation Fast!
- Here Are The Causes And Treatments Of Bloating
- 10 Things That Happen When You Drink Tea On An Empty Stomach
- 10 Signs And Symptoms Of Heart Murmur
- Foods That Are Secretly Making You Feel Bloated; Avoid These!
- 7 Simple Tips To Prevent Stomach Bloating After You Eat
- 2 Kitchen Ingredients To Reduce Tummy Bloating In A Day!
- Simple Ways To Flatten Bloated Belly
- This One Habit Can Be The Root Cause Of All Your Digestive Problems, Says Ayurveda
- 7 Surprising Signs That Indicate You Are Not As Healthy As You Think You Are!
- This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Hold In Poop
- What Is SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Growth)?