Urinary tract infection is the most common kind of an infection that affects most of the women out there.
If this problem isn't solved sooner, then it can lead to some kidney problems as well. Hence, it is recommended not to delay if you're down with this infection, in order to avoid major repercussions.
The best natural remedy for urinary tract infection is parsley. Parsley can be effectively used to treat UTI. Parsley also acts as a diuretic that can flush out the bacteria.
It helps slow down the sodium and potassium pumps, so that sodium levels will go up.
This will help the urine to flush out the bacteria. Consming parsley tea is known to be the best powerful antibiotic and anti-viral remedy to fight against bacteria.
Now let's take a look at the recipe to make parsley tea.
- Four cups of water
- Four spoons of minced parsley
Boil the water and chop the parsely thoroughly. Remove the water from the stove. Soak the parsley for 20 minutes and then strain it.
You must drink this water at least for four times in a week in order to cure UTI. The symptoms of UTI will decrease in three days. But you have to continue to drink this parsley tea for the entire week.
- Can Cow Urine Cure Cancer? This Is What An Ayurvedic Expert Has To Say
- 9 Symptoms Of Bladder Infection And 5 Ways To Prevent It
- Blood In Urine Can Be A Sign Of This Disease, Check It Out!
- Frequent Urination: Ways To Keep Your Bladder Healthy
- Urine Sample Can Now Help Detect Prostate Cancer; Must Have Foods For Good Prostate Health
- Prostate Cancer Symptoms That Every Man Should Know About