- 1 hr ago 73% Population Of Odisha Has Developed Antibodies Against COVID: ICMR Survey
- 2 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Celebrates Spring Stylishly In The Fall; Posts A Cute Set Of Pictures With Randhir Kapoor
- 2 hrs ago Benefits Of Pomegranate For Babies: When To Introduce And Things To Remember
- 6 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor And Ananya Panday Flaunt Green Outfits At The Global Citizen Live 2021 Event
- Movies After Navjot Singh Sidhu's Resignation, Netizens Trend Archana Puran Singh And Kapil Sharma Memes On Twitter
- Sports IPL 2021: CSK, DC, RCB, KKR, PBKS, RR, MI, SRH; Play-Off Qualification Scenario of all teams
- News Amarinder Singh in Delhi, first visit after quitting as Punjab CM
- Technology Microsoft Xbox Series X|S Become First Set Of Consoles To Support Dolby Atmos And Dolby Vision
- Finance 3 Best Aggressive Hybrid Funds To Consider In 2021 With 1 Year Returns Over 70%
- Education JMI Entrance Exam Result 2021 Declared For All Courses, Check JMI Result Link
- Automobiles Toyota Yaris Discontinued In India; Toyota Belta Coming Soon
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In Karnataka in Winter
There are only a few things in life which can make a person attain a primal level of pleasure; along with good food, good sex is surely one of them!
A lot of philosophers and poets throughout history have compared pleasurable sexual intercourse to delicious food.
Because, both sexual needs and hunger are primal instincts that every animal possesses and attending to these needs, can help them attain a whole different level of satisfaction!
Now, imagine when you consume a dish which has very little flavour and no spices, it can be bland and boring, right?
Similarly, when sexual intercourse is not creative or different, it can quickly get monotonous and the partners involved can lose interest.
So, it is very essential to keep things spiced up not just on the dining table, but also in your bedrooms!
When sexual intercourse becomes boring, it could lead your partner to shy away from frequent sex; when a couple is not having good sex on a regular basis, it could lead to a lot of frustration!
In fact, according to a number of surveys and statistics, it has been reported that lack of pleasurable sexual intercourse is one of the main causes for relationship problems among couples.
So, to keep things interesting during sex, couples often experiment with different sexual positions and also indulge in oral sex.
Oral sex is an act in which the partners "go down" on each other, or, stimulate each other's genitals through their mouths.
Oral intercourse is said to be one of the most pleasurable forms of foreplay and most people indulge in it!
Now, usually, while performing oral sex, protections like condoms are not used, so it could become easier for certain sexually transmitted infections to spread.
A new research study has stated that oral sex can actually increase the risk of throat cancer! Find out how, here.
Link Between Oral Sex And Throat Cancer
As we may already know, cancer is one of the deadliest diseases known to mankind, with extremely high relapse and fatality rates.
Cancer is a disease which can affect anyone, regardless of age and gender, even if they follow relatively healthy lifestyles and could take their lives away in a matter of months!
There are many common types of cancers such as, breast cancer, throat cancer, colon cancer, brain tumour, lung cancer, blood cancer, etc.
Throat cancer affects the tissues of the throat, causing tumours to develop in the region, making activities like talking, swallowing and even breathing extremely painful!
Now, a research study has stated that a virus known as HPV (human papilloma virus) can be spread through oral sex and this virus could eventually lead to the development of cancerous cells in the throat, causing throat cancer.
This can occur more in the person giving oral sex to his/her partner, as the virus reaches the mouth and throat directly.
So, it is very important to practice safe oral sex and ensure that both partners are free of any STDs or STIs!