- 8 min ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas And Kim Kardashian West Will Inspire You To Buy Warm And Soft Coats
- 38 min ago Ananya Panday And Bhumi Pednekar’s Chic Outfits Are Ideal For Casual Parties
- 1 hr ago Asha Parekh Exudes Regal Vibes With Her Resplendent Silk Saris
- 2 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Glittering Ivory Badla Sari Is Absolutely What We Want To Own
- Movies Gaurav Gera On Neha Kakkar's Body-shaming Video: We Were Given Lines To Enact By Writers & Channel
- Finance Here’s Why You Should Preserve The Receipts/Bills Of Your Gold Purchase
- News Hyderabad vet rape-murder case: What we know so far
- Sports Liverpool's century under Klopp, groundhog day for Spurs – the Premier League Data Diary
- Technology Huawei Plans To Add More Stores In Tier 3 Cities In 2020
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Normally, good hygiene habits prevent butt dour. But in some cases, even though you keep yourself clean, butt odour troubles you and makes you feel embarrassed.
Sometimes, dietary reasons or lifestyle changes could cause the bad smell down there. And yes, even stress can cause it though that sounds strange.
Here are some more reasons as well as preventive measures to avoid the bad smell at the back odor.
You can blame sweat especially if the odour is present during sunny days or sweaty days. Though sweat doesn't have its smell, the bacteria that breeds in that area emit smell when it sweats more.
After passing bowels, it is important to wash the area thoroughly. The remnants of stool can be one reason behind the bad smell at the back door.
If you have been using antibiotics, that could be one reason.
Inflammation in the rectal lining and conditions like inflammatory bowel disease could also be among the reasons behind bad odour at the butt crack.
Ulcerative colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, wetness, hemorrhoids and even gluten intolerance could be among the reasons.
Some sources say that a cold shower can control the bacterial growth. Also, having two showers a day can help but it could makes your skin dry.
If your skin specialist or doctor prescribes you a cream, lotion or antiperspirant, use it to get rid of the odour. But without consulting the doctor, don't use any product on the back side as it could irritate the skin.
Unwashed towels can also cause the odour as they may contain bacteria. Use washed clean towels every time you go to the shower.
If there is lot of hair in that area, try to trim or shave it and see if the smell goes away.
No Tight Pants
For a few days, avoid wearing tight pants. wear loose clothing that allows the skin to feel free.