- 22 min ago 73% Population Of Odisha Has Developed Antibodies Against COVID: ICMR Survey
- 1 hr ago Karisma Kapoor Celebrates Spring Stylishly In The Fall; Posts A Cute Set Of Pictures With Randhir Kapoor
- 1 hr ago Benefits Of Pomegranate For Babies: When To Introduce And Things To Remember
- 5 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor And Ananya Panday Flaunt Green Outfits At The Global Citizen Live 2021 Event
- Finance 3 Best Aggressive Hybrid Funds To Consider In 2021 With 1 Year Returns Over 70%
- Technology 5G Spectrum Auction And Launch Likely To Delay Further: Here's Why
- Movies Mollywood Actress And Dancer Sreelakshmi No More
- News Kanhaiya Kumar joins Congress
- Sports IPL 2021: MI vs PBKS, Match 42 Live Updates: Mumbai Indians look to end the losing spree in UAE
- Education JMI Entrance Exam Result 2021 Declared For All Courses, Check JMI Result Link
- Automobiles Toyota Yaris Discontinued In India; Toyota Belta Coming Soon
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In Karnataka in Winter
Healthy circulation is important for a healthy life. When blood fails to flow properly throughout the body, many problems arise.
Blood supplies oxygen and nutrients to every organ of your body. And to enjoy a good bed life, your blood needs to reach your privates. Poor circulation is the first reason behind erectile issues.
Also Read: Foods That Cleanse Your Blood
You need to send more blood below your belt to enjoy healthy bed life. How to boost circulation to your love organs without using medicines? Well, here are some simple ways....
Even a simple activity like running can also keep your heart and libido in good shape. If you have the time to lift weights, go ahead. But don't let even a single week pass without doing any exercise.
Garlic improves blood flow. Onions are also good. Banana offers potassium. Chillies and peppers reduce inflammation and improve circulation. Eat tuna once or twice a week. Get some vitamin B1 to enhance the signals between brain and privates. Eggs reduce stress.
High levels of stress and high BP are linked. And when you are stressed up, you smoke or drink which further affects circulation and libido. So, quit smoking and drinking and find ways to manage stress.
Occasionally, massage the areas below your belt. Massage boosts blood flow.
Also Read: Are You Spitting Blood?
Herbs like ginseng can treat erectile dysfunction. Gingko is another herb which promotes circulation. But talk to your doctor if you want to try herbs just to stay on the safe side.
Perform Kegel exercises. Try pelvic lift exercise. Any exercise promotes blood circulation. Pelvic exercises additionally strengthen the muscles below your belt. Strong pelvic muscles contribute a great deal to your capacity of offering pleasure.
Also Read: Beware Of Abnormal Blood Clots