The golden milk is a mixture of spices and herbs with coconut oil and coconut milk and is also a rich source of nutrients.
This popular recipe from Ayurveda is a part of the ancient healing system. This drink is a natural remedy to detoxify the body, regulate blood sugar, treat inflammation and many more.
This drink is known to be a natural liver cleanse. Its a mixture of coconut milk, coconut oil, ginger root, turmeric and black pepper.
You can also sweeten this with honey. It contains turmeric which is a potent ingredient with numerous medicinal properties.
The drink is traditionally made as milk and heated up. But it can also be added to meals, pastes, teas and soups.
The main ingredient turmeric is potent natural remedy in the treatment of muscle and joint pain, liver disease, skin issues, respiratory illness, gastrointestinal problems and arthritis.
It also supports overall health as it has strong anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties.
Studies have confirmed that it treats allergies, intolerances, prevents degenerative cognitive illnesses like Alzheimers's and dementia.
It improves and stabilizes the blood sugar, treats depression and detoxifies the liver. .
- 1 spoon turmeric
- A small piece of fresh ginger root
- 1 spoon coconut oil
- Pinch of black pepper
- 2 cups coconut oil
- 1 spoon honey
- Half a spoon cinnamon
In a saucepan, mix all the ingredients and heat up the mixture for 5 minutes.
Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties, soothes menstrual pain, regulates blood pressure, supports joint pain and eases cold symptoms.
Coconut milk is high in vitamin B, magnesium, electrolytes and fatty acids that regulates the blood sugar.
Coconut oil effectively heals wounds, boosts immunity and helps digestion. It also helps weight weight loss.
Black pepper helps the absorption of turmeric, fights free radicals and treats colds.
Honey has powerful antibacterial properties that can relieve common cold and allergies.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!