- 5 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 8 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 8 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 8 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Lion Gold Awards 2020 Winners List: Shaheer, Hina, Jennifer, Shraddha, Dheeraj & Others Bag Awards
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
According to recent studies, there are certain surprising foods that can fight this deadliest of the diseases, which is none other than cancer.
Some foods and beverages can inhibit the development of tumours and you must have these in your kitchen.
Angiogenesis is a normal process of cell creation in the body. When we grow old, angiogenesis is slowed down and the body is unable to heal itself.
Angiogenesis is regulated by activators and inhibitors. The inhibitors are the most important part that does not diminish the important role of activators.
Tumours also use this process in order to create new blood vessels through which they can get the nutrients they need. This means that the growth of the tumours depends on activators and inhibitors.
Knowing these scientists have developed angiogenesis inhibitors that are drugs which have an opposite effect of chemotherapy.
There are foods that can successfully kill cancer cells.
Studies have found that people who consume tomato sauce have a 50% lower risk of developing prostate cancer. This is due to the presence of lycopene, which is a powerful antioxidant.
Red wine is rich in resveratrol, which is a rare compound that lies in the skin of grapes. Studies have shown that resveratrol can prevent cardiovascular disease as well apart from cancer.
Blueberries And Raspberries:
These fruits can reduce oxidative damage and stop the process of angiogenesis. They contain powerful phytochemicals that can give them their colour.
Studies have shown that dark chocolate can fight angiogenesis and prevent the spread of cancer that can also lift your spirits up.
Coffee And Green Tea:
Coffee and green tea are highly beneficial drinks that can stop angiogenesis in tumours and prevent the spread of cancer.
Turmeric has several health benefits and one of its top benefits is its ability to stop and prevent cancer.