According to recent studies, there are certain surprising foods that can fight this deadliest of the diseases, which is none other than cancer.
Some foods and beverages can inhibit the development of tumours and you must have these in your kitchen.
Angiogenesis is a normal process of cell creation in the body. When we grow old, angiogenesis is slowed down and the body is unable to heal itself.
Angiogenesis is regulated by activators and inhibitors. The inhibitors are the most important part that does not diminish the important role of activators.
Tumours also use this process in order to create new blood vessels through which they can get the nutrients they need. This means that the growth of the tumours depends on activators and inhibitors.
Knowing these scientists have developed angiogenesis inhibitors that are drugs which have an opposite effect of chemotherapy.
There are foods that can successfully kill cancer cells.
Studies have found that people who consume tomato sauce have a 50% lower risk of developing prostate cancer. This is due to the presence of lycopene, which is a powerful antioxidant.
Red wine is rich in resveratrol, which is a rare compound that lies in the skin of grapes. Studies have shown that resveratrol can prevent cardiovascular disease as well apart from cancer.
Blueberries And Raspberries:
These fruits can reduce oxidative damage and stop the process of angiogenesis. They contain powerful phytochemicals that can give them their colour.
Studies have shown that dark chocolate can fight angiogenesis and prevent the spread of cancer that can also lift your spirits up.
Coffee And Green Tea:
Coffee and green tea are highly beneficial drinks that can stop angiogenesis in tumours and prevent the spread of cancer.
Turmeric has several health benefits and one of its top benefits is its ability to stop and prevent cancer.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship