- Sports Shiv Kapur comes tantalisingly close as Korean Kim grabs Panasonic Open title
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Super Sunday With Sudeep – Veteran Actor Jai Jagadeesh Gets Eliminated
- News Amit Shah assures of BJP, Shiv Sena coming together Ramdas Athawale
- Technology How To Create Your Own Chrome Browser Theme
- Automobiles Jawa Perak TVC Released: Promotes The Perak As Reliable
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
There are many things that are considered to be harmful and bad if you do them after a workout. Sitting on a couch and watching TV for hours is one of the things that can be added to the list.
You might have just spent an hour or so at the gym and it is important to follow it up with a post-workout regime.
There are many things that you need to completely avoid doing after your workout.
To make things easier, we have listed some of the habits or actions that you need to avoid doing post workout.
Read this article further to know about the things not to do after a workout.
1. Don't Eat Fatty Foods:
You're going to waste all the hard work that you did by consuming fries. Instead, you need to eat quality protein and carbs, as these can be digested and they enter the bloodstream fast. Fats tend to slow down the digestive system.
2. Not Drinking Water:
Skipping water is considered to be the worst thing that you can do to yourself after a workout. After workout, you must hydrate yourself, in order to replenish your body of what you lost.
3. Don't Stay In Your Gym Clothes:
Sweaty gym clothes can carry germs that can settle on your skin and crevices. It can lead to skin problems, body odour, etc.
4. Don't Skip Cooling Off:
You need to cool down physically after a gym session. You can do this by doing some stretches, twists or yoga to get your heart rate to normal. It will make it easier for you to get through your next session.
5. Don't Touch Your Face:
Touching your face with sweaty, unwashed hands will only lead to the transfer of germs to your face. You do not know how many hands would have touched the rear of the gym equipments. This is one of the things you should not do after workout.