Most of us have devoured banana-split sundaes and banana shakes to our hearts' content. Apart from making for a tasty treat, banana is a fruit that also comes with numerous health benefits!
It is one of the most important natural sources of potassium that can keep your body energised and improve your immune system.
Banana also contains vitamin B6 and vitamin C, which help in nourishing the cells, thereby keeping you healthy.
Most of us already know about these health benefits of banana. But did you know that an unripe banana or raw banana also comes with many beneficial factors that improve our health?
Yes, raw bananas are infused with healthy starch and antioxidants that can boost your health to a great extent.
Also Read: Health Benefits Of Banana Milkshake
The resistant starch is a kind of starch that acts as an insoluble fibre, which passes through the digestive system and aids in the elimination of toxins.
With its various health benefits, raw bananas surely deserve to be a part of your daily diet. Read on to know how eating one raw banana a day can help your health remain good.
1. Weight Loss
Eating raw bananas on a daily basis can help a person to lose weight, as they are rich in fibre content that has the ability to cleanse your intestines and remove unwanted fat cells and impurities out of the body.
2. Relief From Constipation
As raw bananas are rich in fibre content and starch, they can easily pass through your intestines and clear out the passage way, making it easier for the person to pass stools, thereby reducing constipation.
3. Natural Appetite Suppressant
Raw bananas are also known to induce a feeling of fullness or satisfaction after consumption, so that the person does not get constant hunger pangs, which may result in weight gain and other disorders.
4. Prevents Diabetes
Green bananas or raw bananas can reduce the glucose absorption capacity of the body cells and can lower the insulin levels in the body, thereby preventing diabetes.
5. Healthy Digestive Tract
Raw bananas are known to boost the health of your intestines and digestive tract, as they promote the growth of probiotic bacteria, which line the walls of your intestines and prevent conditions like acidity.
6. Prevents Colon Cancer
Studies claim that raw bananas can reduce the risk of colon cancer, as they help keep your colon and digestive tract healthy by eliminating toxins that line their walls.
7. Good For The Bones
As raw bananas contain vitamins, magnesium and calcium, they can make your bones stronger and prevent joint pain and conditions like osteoporosis.
8. Controls Mood Swings
Researchers say that raw bananas contain an amino acid known as tryptophan, which is responsible for balancing the chemicals in the brain, thereby reducing mood swings in an individual.
- 10 Reasons Why You Are Having Frequent Headaches
- Cardiac Arrest vs Heart Attack: Here’s What You Need To Know
- 10 Sore Throat Remedies That Will Save You A Ton Of Pain!
- What If You Planked For 1 Minute Every Hour At Work For The Next 2 Weeks?
- 9 Surprising Foods That Can Boost The Health Of Your Penis
- 8 Signs You Are Eating Too Much Sugar
- Breakthrough: Stem Cell Technology Can Cure Blindness Caused By Macular Degeneration
- Am I An Alcoholic? 8 Answers That Reveal You Are
- Social Media Is Harmful For Girls & 5 Ways It’s Ruining Your Mental Health!
- Is It Healthy To Drink Packaged Milk Without Boiling It?
- What Is Hypnotherapy And How Does It Work?
- Here Are 9 Surprising Foods Which Can Reduce Hunger Naturally
- Here Are The Best Ways To Eliminate Belly, Abdominal And Thigh Fat