- 32 min ago 10 Dopamine Boosting Foods You Should Include In Your Diet
- 2 hrs ago Nia Sharma In Two White Outfits, One Is Classy, Other Is Sassy, Which One Did You Like More?
- 3 hrs ago 9 Amazing Make-up Tips To Make You Look Less Tired Instantly
- 3 hrs ago 10 Tips On How To Prevent Digital Eye Strain While Working From Home
- Sports Russia denies bribing FIFA officials to host 2018 World Cup
- Movies Fans Share Reviews On Twitter As Irrfan Khan’s Angrezi Medium Premieres On Disney+ Hotstar VIP
- Finance SBI Retail Loans Get Further Cheaper; Bank Slashes Savings A/c Rate
- News Coronavirus Lockdown: Launch of GISAT-1 satellite postponed further
- Automobiles New Hyundai Elantra Official Walkaround Video Released: India Launch Expected Next Year
- Technology Airtel Offering Best Video Quality; Reliance Jio Leads 4G Availability: Opensignal
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In April
- Education CBSE Academic Calendar 2020-21 For Class 1 To 12
Lavender can come handy in healing headaches. In fact, it can efficiently stabilise moods and is also analgesic. Therefore, it can handle headaches which are a result of stress.
So, using lavender can firstly calm down your senses and make you feel better when a headache is troubling you. Stubborn headaches are mainly caused by certain factors like tension, dehydration, stress and certain other lifestyle factors.
Lavender oil comes with many health benefits as it contains many medicinal properties. It is anti-fungal, antispasmodic, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and also a natural sedative.
In fact, some researchers claim that it can also relieve you from anxiety. In certain studies, it is said to lower pulse rates and also anxiety. In fact, it can also be used to cure sinus problems, depression and hangovers too.
Here is a home remedy that can help you get rid of an irritating headache. You need to mix lavender and lemonade. You will need 12 small cups of water, a cup of honey (raw), lemon juice from 5-6 lemons and just a drop of lavender oil.
You just need to mix all the ingredients in a big vessel and leave it there for an hour; place it in the fridge for some time.
After an hour, sip the lemonade. If you need to dilute it a bit, mix some water. This mixture can help your body deal with the painful headache.