- 4 hrs ago Tamannaah Bhatia, Sophie Choudry, And Other Divas Look Their Fashionable Best
- 14 hrs ago 11 Natural Energy Drinks You Can Make At Home
- 16 hrs ago Tiny Antibodies From Llamas Can Potentially Treat COVID-19: Study
- 17 hrs ago What Is Juvenile Osteoporosis? Causes, Symptoms, Complications And Treatments
- Technology List Of 7 Inch Screen Smartphones Available To Buy In India
- Sports IPL 2021, KKR vs MI: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- News Narendra Modi meets Australian PM Scott Morrison in US ahead of 1st in-person Quad Summit
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Grand Premiere: Date, Time, Where To Watch & Streaming Details Of The Salman Khan Show
- Finance Realty Stocks To Buy As Outlook For The Sector Remains Bullish: Nifty Realty Gains 23% In 4 Session
- Automobiles Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
- Education NIOS Practical Hall Ticket 2021 Released For Oct-Nov Examination
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Lavender can come handy in healing headaches. In fact, it can efficiently stabilise moods and is also analgesic. Therefore, it can handle headaches which are a result of stress.
So, using lavender can firstly calm down your senses and make you feel better when a headache is troubling you. Stubborn headaches are mainly caused by certain factors like tension, dehydration, stress and certain other lifestyle factors.
Lavender oil comes with many health benefits as it contains many medicinal properties. It is anti-fungal, antispasmodic, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and also a natural sedative.
In fact, some researchers claim that it can also relieve you from anxiety. In certain studies, it is said to lower pulse rates and also anxiety. In fact, it can also be used to cure sinus problems, depression and hangovers too.
Here is a home remedy that can help you get rid of an irritating headache. You need to mix lavender and lemonade. You will need 12 small cups of water, a cup of honey (raw), lemon juice from 5-6 lemons and just a drop of lavender oil.
You just need to mix all the ingredients in a big vessel and leave it there for an hour; place it in the fridge for some time.
After an hour, sip the lemonade. If you need to dilute it a bit, mix some water. This mixture can help your body deal with the painful headache.