- 2 hrs ago Genelia Deshmukh In Hoodie With Skirt And Jumpsuit With Cut-Out Top, Which Dress Of Hers Did You Like More?
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 03 December 2020
- 17 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- 17 hrs ago Try This Easy-To-Make Raj Kachori Recipe
- News Blanket ban on cow slaughter expected in Karnataka soon
- Technology Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G SoC: Can It Take On The Big Guns?
- Movies Saif Ali Khan Says Ibrahim Should Stay Away From Social Media; 'Like Hrithik Roshan, He Should Just Explode On Screen'
- Finance November Services PMI Comes In Weak; 8-Months Job Shedding Streak Sees End
- Sports India vs Australia | Opener Joe Burns looks to land first punch on Indian bowlers
- Automobiles 2021 KTM Duke 125 India Launch Expected By Year-End: Bookings & Delivery Details
- Education Army Public School Result 2020: Check APS CSB Result 2020 For PRT, PGT And TGT
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Are you tired of dealing with the hassles of wearing glasses and contact lenses? Do you feel that glasses make you look less attractive?
Well, most of the people who are cursed with weak eyesights experience that same frustration. The constant struggle to get your contact lenses on, which can be especially bad when you are in a hurry.
Also, having to wear glasses that do not go with our outfits, when we want to go on a night out, etc, are problems that are faced by many of us having eyesight issues.
Whether it is myopia (near-sightedness) or hyperopia (far-sightedness), weak eye sight can cause a lot of problems.
Headaches, eye dryness, blurry vision, watery eyes, etc, can occur if you have eyesight problems and do not use glasses regularly.
There are a few surgeries out there that promise to give you a better vision and help you get rid of your glasses. However, they may have potential side effects and are not a 100 per cent successful.
If you are not too keen on trying such surgical methods to correct your eyesight, then you can try this homemade remedy that can give you an improved eyesight in days!
Recipe To Prepare The Juice
- Aloe vera juice - 2 tablespoons
- Honey - 2 tablespoons
- Lime juice - 2 teaspoons
- Crushed walnuts - 2 tablespoons
The mixture of aloe juice, lime juice, walnuts and honey is known to work wonders on your eyesight by nourishing the optic nerves to a great extent. This mixture provides the necessary nutrients required to keep your optic system healthy, thereby improving your eyesight.
In addition, this solution stimulates the production of healthy cells in your optic system, thus giving you a healthy eyesight.
This natural juice can also keep your eyes well-hydrated and prevent conditions like itchy eyes, dryness, etc.
How It's Done:
- Mix the suggested amounts of the mentioned ingredients in a blender to obtain the juice.
- Pour the juice in a glass.
- Your health drink in now ready for consumption.
- Drink the solution 30 minutes before every meal, 3 times in a day to help improve your eyesight.