This natural remedy for strong teeth dates back to several centuries and comes from the Tibetan land. It is a part of the ancient medical system that was a part of their tradition as well.
It has been noticed by many number of people that older Tibetan monks had healthy, strong and white teeth. There is a little secret behind this, and we are going to uncover all about that secret in this article.
You will require half a cup of boiled water and one spoon of salt. Water can be brought down to room temperature before use.
How To Prepare:
- Take half a cup of water, which is in room temperature, and add one spoon of salt to it.
- Stir the content well.
- Soak your toothbrush into the solution for a minute or so.
- Now, remove it and brush your teeth with it.
- After brushing, rinse your mouth with cold water.
- Follow this process in the morning as well as at night after each meal, every day.
You might experience some sort of a discomfort in the mouth after this process. This might also have an impact on the sensitivity of your teeth to hot or cold foods/drinks. This is because, this recipe removes a small amount of enamel in the teeth. Gradually, you will get used to the recipe and the sensitivity will also cease.
Other Dental Benefits:
- It helps in strengthening the teeth enamel
- It removes tooth cavities
- It destroys the presence of pathogenic bacteria present in the mouth
- It helps in fixing the cracks in the teeth
This recipe can also be used as a mouthwash and is widely used in many parts of the world. It helps in loosening the food that is stuck between the teeth and also helps kill the bacteria. So, try this ancient recipe and see the difference for yourself.