- Sports Messi hat-trick breaks La Liga record as Barca put five past Mallorca
- News Law and order has broken down, Modi is 'mute', says Cong as crimes against women continues
- Technology Netflix Plans To Invest Rs. 3,000 Crore On Content In India
- Movies Zee Rishtey Awards 2019 Winners List: Sriti Jha, Shabbir, Dheeraj, Shraddha & Others Bag Awards
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Normally, it can be caused by acidity, indigestion, constipation, food poisoning, gall bladder stones and certain allergies.
The treatment becomes easier if we're able to find out the root cause. However, recurring abdominal pain or stomach ache could be dangerous and requires a medical attention immediately.
There are a whole lot of medications that are available to treat stomach ache. However, it is better to stick to home remedies to treat this condition, as the chemically synthesised medicines could cause various side effects in the body.
It can also have an adverse effect on your health. Stomach ache can be treated effectively using certain home remedies.
Stick to these powerful home remedies and your abdominal pain will vanish in no time. There are a list of ingredients that you can use to get rid of the stomach ache.
Therefore, in this article, we at Boldsky will be listing out some of the useful home remedies that are highly effective in alleviating the stomach ache. Read on to know more about it.
Yoghurt is a popular home remedy that can be used to treat abdominal pain. The probiotic bacteria present in yoghurt aid in the digestion process and relieve the stomach pain.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Since vinegar is acidic in nature, it aids in the digestion process and calms the stomach. Drink a glass of warm water mixed with a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to alleviate the stomach pain.
Baking soda can ease the abdominal pain in minutes. Mix one tablespoon of baking soda in a glass of water, consume it to get an instant relief from abdominal pain and stomach ach
Sipping on some ginger tea is an easy way to get relief from the stomach ache. The anti-inflammatory property of ginger neutralises the stomach acid and reduces the discomfort.
Aloe vera also has the potential to treat stomach ache. It soothes the stomach and treats constipation. Drinking aloe vera juice regularly helps to keep stomach ache at bay.
Fennel is the best home remedy to treat abdominal pain, flatulence and indigestion. Chewing on a few fennel seeds eases the digestion process and calms the stomach discomfort.