- Movies Shah Rukh Khan Says Being Indian Takes Precedence At His Home Over Religion. WATCH NOW!
- News Hyderabad Police arrests Bhim Army Chief Chandrashekhar Azad
- Sports I League: Real Kashmir overcome Indian Arrows to get back to winning ways
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Normally, it can be caused by acidity, indigestion, constipation, food poisoning, gall bladder stones and certain allergies.
The treatment becomes easier if we're able to find out the root cause. However, recurring abdominal pain or stomach ache could be dangerous and requires a medical attention immediately.
There are a whole lot of medications that are available to treat stomach ache. However, it is better to stick to home remedies to treat this condition, as the chemically synthesised medicines could cause various side effects in the body.
It can also have an adverse effect on your health. Stomach ache can be treated effectively using certain home remedies.
Stick to these powerful home remedies and your abdominal pain will vanish in no time. There are a list of ingredients that you can use to get rid of the stomach ache.
Therefore, in this article, we at Boldsky will be listing out some of the useful home remedies that are highly effective in alleviating the stomach ache. Read on to know more about it.
Yoghurt is a popular home remedy that can be used to treat abdominal pain. The probiotic bacteria present in yoghurt aid in the digestion process and relieve the stomach pain.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Since vinegar is acidic in nature, it aids in the digestion process and calms the stomach. Drink a glass of warm water mixed with a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to alleviate the stomach pain.
Baking soda can ease the abdominal pain in minutes. Mix one tablespoon of baking soda in a glass of water, consume it to get an instant relief from abdominal pain and stomach ach
Sipping on some ginger tea is an easy way to get relief from the stomach ache. The anti-inflammatory property of ginger neutralises the stomach acid and reduces the discomfort.
Aloe vera also has the potential to treat stomach ache. It soothes the stomach and treats constipation. Drinking aloe vera juice regularly helps to keep stomach ache at bay.
Fennel is the best home remedy to treat abdominal pain, flatulence and indigestion. Chewing on a few fennel seeds eases the digestion process and calms the stomach discomfort.