- 10 hrs ago Ananya Panday Turns ‘Wannabe Kendall Jenner’ As She Strikes Quirky Poses In Subtle Makeup And Top Knot Bun
- 11 hrs ago Tandav Actress Gauahar Khan Looks Resplendent In Her Velvet Suit; Perfect For Festive Events
- 11 hrs ago All The Possible Symptoms Of Low Blood Sugar Levels (Hypoglycemia)
- 12 hrs ago Giorgia Andriani Looks Like A Celestial Queen In Her Crown-Like Hairdo But Her Nail Paint Steals The Limelight
- Technology Amazon Great Republic Day Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- News 'No time to waste': Joe Biden posts first tweet as US President
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 12: Mangalam Kumar Wins Rs 50 Lakhs After His Father Fails To Make It To The Hot Seat!
- Sports Malinga announces retirement from franchise cricket
- Finance Should You Bet On Banking Stocks In 2021?
- Education IBPS PO Prelims Scorecard 2020 Released
- Automobiles Skoda Kushaq Teased On Website Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In January 2021
Winter is here and the weather makes it perfect for many of the viral infections to thrive. So if you are caught up with a bad cold then here is this one natural remedy that will help to get rid of cold instantly.
Cold, associated with throat pain and respiratory problems, is common during the winter season. As the temperature drops and there is a change in the weather condition, this is the time when people get affected.
Also Read: Home Remedies For Nightfall
Those with low immunity levels are the ones who are among the worst affected as they are not able to withstand the changes in the weather condition. They tend to get easily affected with the chilly weather and the infection.
Running nose, throat pain that ranges from slight to severe pain, sneezing and difficulty in breathing are a few of the common symptoms visible in those suffering from cold.
Also Read: Health Benefits Of Black Salt
So for conditions like these one needs to have this one natural juice. All that one needs are four ingredients - ginger, garlic, carrot and pineapple to prepare it.
So the next time you catch a cold you need not panic for you now know what to do in order to get quick relief from the infection.
Ginger contains important ingredients called gingerols and shaogals, that are best known for anti-inflammatory properties. Ginger helps fight the viruses that cause cold and sore throat.
Garlic is known for its antibacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps fight back the virus that causes cold and helps guard the body against any kind of infection. One of the most important ingredients in garlic called allicin helps to boost the immunity level and prevents any kind of infection.
Rich in vitamin A and vitamin B1, carrot is one of the well known natural ingredients that helps to maintain the body's immunity level. It helps in fighting the bacteria and viruses and thus prevents the body from any kind of infection, the most common being cold.
Known for its anti-inflammatory properties, pineapple is a rich source of antioxidants and also contains a high amount of vitamin C. It helps in building up the immunity level and helps in fighting off the common infections that might affect the body.
Method To Prepare The Juice:
1. Take a small piece of ginger, peel off the cover and then chop it into small pieces.
2. Take a few cloves of garlic and chop it into small pieces.
3. Take a slice of pineapple and cut it into small pieces.
4.Take one or two carrots and then add it along with the three ingredients mentioned above.
5. Blend all the ingredients well in a juicer and have a glass of this juice once in a day.