- 1 hr ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 4 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 4 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 6 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Actor Vijay Verma Is All Set To Star In Reema Kagti’s New Web Series Titled Fallen
- News CAB protest: UGC NET exam in Assam, Meghalaya postponed; govt employees to cease work on Dec 18
- Sports Guwahati T20 International: BCCI, Assam CA to 'monitor' situation
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
One of the most common health problems faced by women in their child bearing age today is the development of cysts in the ovaries. The most worrying factor about an ovarian cyst is that it does not have significant symptoms in the initial stage. It is only when a woman goes for her routine check-up, it is diagnosed.
However, there are a few common symptoms which provide a hint that the woman could have an ovarian cyst. In such conditions one should immediately get the tests done without any delay. Also these symptoms are so common that many a times women tend to mistake them for some common pain.
Also Read: Causes Of Breathlessness
Ovarian cysts are small sacs-like structures present inside the ovary. The cysts are formed when the eggs gets accumulated due to increased hormonal levels.
Also Read: Tips To Get Rid Of Migraine Headache
Though not a serious health condition, but if left unchecked, it might lead to other serious health problems and might affect the fertility as well. Once diagnosed, one should make sure that one gets the correct treatment without any delay.
In this article we have listed a few of the common symptoms of ovarian cysts. Take a look.
1. Lower Abdomen Or Pelvic Pain:
One of the major symptoms of ovarian cysts is pelvic pain. Though the pain would be dull but it would persist for long.
2. Irregular Periods:
Ovarian cysts might also lead to irregular periods. Women, especially in their reproductivve age should watch it.
3.Lower Back Pain:
A persistent slow lower back pain is yet another of the major symptoms of ovarian cysts. Many would just ignore this symptom thinking it to be some common pain.
4. Pain During Sexual Intercourse:
For those having extra pain during sexual intercourse should also check out, as this could also be caused due to cysts in the ovary.
5. Nausea & Vomiting:
There might be several factors that can lead to nausea and vomiting, but an ovarian cyst can also cause nausea and vomiting. Hence, women should check it.
6.Pain While Urinating:
Moderate to severe pain while urinating is one of the major symptoms of ovarian cysts. Women should not neglect if they observe this symptom for long.