- 32 min ago Daily Horoscope, 08 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 1 hr ago Amazon Great Freedom Sale 2022: Bring Home Boho Home Furnishing Items And Save Up To 70%
- 8 hrs ago Dustin Hoffman Birthday Special Irresistibly Versatile Actor Turns 85
- 16 hrs ago It’s Raining Offers On Amazon: Bag 60% Off On Handbags Today!
- Sports CWG 2022: Indian women’s cricket team clinch silver in first-ever Games final as Aus bag gold with 9-run win
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 12 August 7 Highlights: Chetna Pande Gets Eliminated From The Show
- News BJP-JDU rift widens? Bihar CM Kumar calls meeting of party MLAs, MPs
- Education How Can MSc Business Analytics Boost Your Career Growth?
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Launched At Rs 1,49,900 - The Lightest Enfield
- Travel Phang Nga Bay: James Bond Island
- Finance 'Cipla' Betting Big on Digitisation And Emerging Segments
- Technology Jio Games Watch Will Let You Earn Money While Gaming
Do you burp after you eat? If you don't, try to. According to experts, burping after eating is important as it helps you to digest faster, relieves you from a bloated tummy and above all makes you feel healthy and much more active.
There are a lot of people who do burp after a meal and this 'bad' habit is actually good for the heart too. Apart from this there are many more health benefits of burping, so why don't you take a look at them.
On the other hand for those who are unaware of what burping is, it is the discharge of digestive gas through the mouth. These gases are usually associated with sound and odour, but sometimes rare. FYI: Burping after drinking aerated drinks too is a must as the beverages contain a lot of acid which makes one feel heavy on the tummy and chest.
Health Benefits Of Burping:
One of the reasons you should burp after eating is because it helps to relieve discomfort. You should allow the carbon dioxide from your system to avoid any form of tummy bloating and chest pain. Burping only helps to provide this discomfort.
Prevents Gas Accumulation
If you have consumed gassy foods like radish, beans and broccoli you need to push out the excess of gas from your tummy either by burping or letting go. If you choose to burp after eating these foods it will prevent gas accumulation which in turns helps you to stay energetic.
When your tummy is bloated, how do you feel? Sick and irritated right? Therefore, one of the health benefits of burping is to try and relieve the pressure that is accumulated in the system.
Burping also aids in digestion by preventing excess gas. Therefore, to speed up the digestion process, make sure you let go of the excess air in the tummy.
Good For The Stomach
The best health benefit of burping is: It keeps you healthy as you are allowing the carbon dioxide out from your system and also preventing excessive gas formation in your tummy.
- zodiac signsBest Yoga Poses For 12 Zodiac Signs
- nutritionAre Rice Cakes Healthy? Do They Help With Weight Loss?
- wellnessUnstable Weather And Heavy Rains Leave Bangaloreans Feeling Feverish With A Sore Throat - Here's Why
- wellnessMinor Daily Things You Do That Are Bad For Your Health: No 8 Is Surprising!
- wellness'Tobacco Causes Painful Death': New Health Warning From December 1 On Tobacco Packs
- life'Mum You've Got To Hang In There!' 9-YO-Kid Performs CPR On Unconscious Mother After Car Accident
- womenViral Video: Medical Students Walk Out From Induction Ceremony As Anti-Abortion Keynote Speaker Takes Stage
- womenNeck Bent At 90 Degrees, Indian Doc Saves Pak Girl’s Life, Treats Her Successfully For Free
- wellnessIndia’s First 4th Generation Transcatheter Mitral Valve Repair Performed At Chennai's Apollo Hospitals
- wellnessBill & Melinda Gates Foundation, EIB Partner To Strengthen Health Systems And Prevent Infectious Diseases
- diet fitnessRanbir Kapoor's Body Transformation For Shamshera: Actor And His Trainer Reveal Diet And Fitness Plan
- wellnessIs Bathing Everyday Necessary For Good Health?