- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2021
- 13 hrs ago 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- 17 hrs ago Floral- Perfect! Pooja Hegde’s Pink Traditional Outfit Is Ideal For Upcoming Festive Occasions
- 19 hrs ago From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Movies Master Day 5 Box Office Collection: Vijay Starrer Continues Its Dream Run
- Technology Flipkart Big Shopping Days Sale: Republic Day Offers On Electronics And Other Accessories Gadgets
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Automobiles Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Most of us love to drink sugarcane juice but do you know how beneficial is it for your health? Sugarcane juice has lots of health benefits. It is not only good in taste, but provides energy to your body and also keeps many diseases at bay. It is a very rich source of many essential minerals and vitamins required by our body. It provides a number of nutritional benefits to your body as it contains trace amounts of calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, zinc, thiamine and riboflavin.
Sugarcane juice is a very healthy substitute of any aerated drink in India. It is also used as a natural sweetener in drinks like lassi or smoothie. Among others health benefits, sugarcane juice hydrates our body and cures kidney stones, diabetes, jaundice, cold, flu and sore throat. Sugarcane juice also has anticancer properties. It helps clear the urinary flow and improves kidney functions.
So, next time when you have been exposed to heat and feel physically exhausted, drink sugarcane juice. It will immediately hydrate your body and re-energize you. Although, sugarcane juice has many health benefits, make sure you drink it from a clean and tidy place. Let's have a look at the health benefits of sugarcane juice:
Strengthens body and immune system
It is a great health benefit of sugarcane juice. It is very good for maintaining your boy's immunity. Along with sucrose, sugarcane contains such compounds which helps boost our immune system. It also strengthens the stomach, kidney, heart and eyes.
Prevents Kidney stones
As sugarcane juice hydrates our body very well, it is a great remedy to prevent and get rid of kidney stones. These are commonly formed due to dehydration, and constant drinking on fluids help them break down and dissolve. Sugarcane juice is one of the best fluids to drink to get rid of kidney stones.
Hydrates your body
Sugarcane is an elixir for the summer season. When your throat is dry due to the heat and you are sweating profusely, it works wonders for you. As you lose lots of water during summers, it hydrates your body very well. Have a glassful of sugarcane juice every day during summers to stay hydrated.
Wonderful for Cold, flu and sore throat:
Drinking a glass of sugarcane juice regularly keeps you away from many diseases such as sore throat, cold and flu. If you suffer with any of these problems, sugarcane juice is a wonderful remedy for you. It does not matter if it is summer or winter, if available, you can consume it anytime.
Helps recover from jaundice
Sugarcane juice is considered as a natural medicine to cure jaundice and is recommended to jaundice patients. If you drink two glasses of sugarcane juice with lime and salt regularly, it speeds up the recovery process. It also provides you lots of energy.
Good source of antioxidants
Sugarcane juice is a very rich source of flavonoids and phenolic compounds. Flavonoids are known to provide anti-inflammatory, anti-tumour, antioxidant, antiviral and anti-allergic benefits to the body.