- 15 min ago Funny Reasons That Only Mothers Can Give To Discipline Their Children
- 24 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Richa Chadha Pulls Off Her Bold Gold Number Like A Piece Of Cake
- 37 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: More Than His Outfit, Ali Fazal's Green Loafers Caught Our Attention
- 1 hr ago 19 Amazing Health Benefits Of Hops
- Technology Vivo True Wireless Earphone Announced: Specifications And Pricing
- News EPFO interest rates hiked, good news for 6 crore members
- Movies Sooraj Pancholi On Jiah Khan's Suicide: All That I Kept Thinking Was That I Lost Someone Who I Loved
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Sports Biriyani banned for Pak cricketers, but Kohli, Dhoni, Hardik follow stricter diet and fitness plan
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Automobiles Mahindra Alturas G4 BS-VI Spied Testing In India Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Nature has finally shed the warm cloak of winter and come out in the bright sunlight which in geographical language we call the summer season. The Sun is now shining bright, it's the season of harvest and blossom but at the same time a season of several illnesses. The basic cause of most of the summer ailments is the excessive heat which tends to increase the body temperature and thus affect the digestive system, bacterial attacks etc.
The perfect summer lifestyle is one of the best ways to keep oneself away from summer ailments and one of the major part of lifestyle is diet. Here are some summer food to be avoided -
1.Street Food – There is nothing as delicious as the street food. Pani Puri, burger joints, samosa chaats etc are some of the avoidable mouthwatering delicacies which we end up treating ourselves with almost everyday. Sadly, these are exactly the summer food to be avoided. During summers the growth of bacterias, fungus and virus are on a rise and street side food has an abundant of it. Street side food usually are spicy which aggravates digestive problems and other illness.
2.Ice Cream – One of the favourite summer food, ice cream is one of the summer food to be avoided. Firstly, each serving of ice cream is 400 calories and another reason is that ice cream has full milk content along with other elements, more of which can make it difficult to be digested.
3.Egg – If you are among one of them who takes one egg everyday with breakfast, then it's time you stop it in summers. Egg is also among the summer food to be avoided in summer. Egg is a complete food. It is high in protein, which keeps the stomach full, as protein takes time to digest. This property of egg might add on to the digestive system problem disorder which is typical of summer season. Egg can be taken once in a while but not along with an elaborate diet.
4.Snack Diet – During summers, due to fatigue, dehydration and tiredness, our system itself wants to avoid elaborate dishes and restore to snack diet. Snack like burgers, pizzas, french fries should be avoided. These are junk food which have a complexed combination of several types of food, thus, creating health problems. Digestive disorder, allergies, skin problems etc.
Try to avoid these summer food for better health.