- Technology Budget Smartphones You Can Buy At Attractive Discount During Amazon Holi Days Sale
- News Delhi violence: Distress calls unanswered for 48-72 hours, police absent, report reveals
- Movies Gauri Khan Thinks Her Husband Shah Rukh Khan Will Take To Designing Some Day
- Sports Hardik Pandya returns to cricket pitch post back surgery, hits 4 towering sixes in his quickfire knock
- Automobiles Geneva Motor Show 2020 Cancelled Due To Coronavirus Alert
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principals For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Finance India’s Eight Core Industries Grew At 2.2% In January
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Do you find it a pain to workout in summers? For most of us the answer is yes.
The sweat, the heat and the tiredness which soon takes over, hampers your weight loss and fitness regime. Summer fitness demands a smart regime rather than a regular regime.
Summer fitness tips -
1.Morning Workout – Most of the working professionals workout after office in afternoon or in the evening. At this time the temperature is high. The summer fitness tip is to workout early morning. Early morning the temperature is low and as it is said the atmosphere is much more clean. The cool atmosphere allows you to workout for a longer time and you also inhale enough oxygen for a healthy self.
2.Plunge In The Lake – Water exercises is one of the best summer fitness tips. Swimming is a complete exercise which workout each body part and organ. Along with swimming other activities like rowing, rafting are great cardiovascular exercises. Aqua aerobics are also a good option for summer weight loss.
3.Walk Up The Mountain – Not possible for everyone but for those who stay in mountainous area, you have the fitness tip right there. Walking up the mountain is one of the best exercises for weight loss, back and leg toning and great for cardiovascular health. Walking up the mountain, one tends to breath in more air and the temperature in the mountains tend to be lower.
4.Beach Workout – Workout on the beach is one of the best ways to exercise. Sand provides resistance to the body which is more than what is provided by the treadmill. Resistant training, is great for weight loss, fitness and toning. Digging the sand, which is one of the favourite childhood activity is basically is a great activity for muscle building.
5.Summer Diet – Barley is the apt summer diet. Barley helps your kidney work properly and also keeps your intestine cool. Other than that include a lot of berries, which are natural antioxidants. Eat fruits and vegetables which help keep your body hydrated.
Read more on summer diet.
These five summer fitness tips, will help you loose weight, tone your body and keep you healthy. These five things will also help to keep you away from summer ailments.